Chicken, Shrimp and Lobster Fettucine

This forum is the place to share you favorite recipes.
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Chicken, Shrimp and Lobster Fettucine

Post by BruteForce »

With my hectic work:life schedule of late, I've been trying various recipes that I can start at 0500 in the crockpot (slow cooker) and leave on until I get home in the evening. This is one of our favorites:

Let's begin:

Fresh ingredients required (feeds 4-5):

1x Pound pealed/deveined shrimp
3-4x lobster tails
2x chicken breasts
1x box of cherry tomatoes (any variety, but organic is best)
Green onion/chives
Fresh Garlic
Mushrooms (or in jars)

Other ingredients:

Course ground black pepper
Cayenne pepper (if you choose)
Course ground sea salt
Bertoli or Newmans Mushroom white pasta sauce (x3 bottles)

My grocery haul:

Lightly coat a frying pan with virgin olive oil, add the mushrooms, shrimp and chicken. Peel and crush fresh garlic into the mixture, add seasonings to taste.

While that's all cooking, pour the pasta sauce into the slow cooker (crockpot), add seasoning to taste (at least pepper and salt).

Now its time to steam the lobster tails. Add water to your steamer, toss in the lobster tails and steam for ~15-20 minutes.

When the lobster is done, cut into generous portions and toss into the crockpot along with all the other fresh ingredients. Slow cook for ~6 hours, then warm until ready to serve.

Now it's time to slice the cherry tomatoes in half and cut the green onion/chive up and put over the pasta sauce/fresh mixture. Complete cooking the pasta and pour the sauce/meat over the noodles and serve.

I hope you enjoy as much as my family does.

US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce

Return to “Ranger Culinary University”