Biker Beans

This forum is the place to share you favorite recipes.
RangerX
Ranger

Biker Beans

Post by RangerX »

So both of these are blatantly ripped from another fine specimen of Ranger-y goodness. Thanks Sparks. 8)

Recipe 1:
brown and drain 3lb ground beef
brown and drain 2lb breakfast sausage
brown and drain 2 pkgs bacon cut into 1 inch bits
dice up one or two onions
dice up one or six jalapenos (whatever you can handle)
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup bbq sauce
6 or 7 1lb cans of Ranch style beans ( Ranch style beans only) you can use more or less, your call
couple dashes garlic powder
couple dashes black pepper
1 tsp yellow mustard
2 tomatos cut up
Tobasco sauce, the amount is up to you

mix all this shit in a big ass pot or turkey roaster, you can cook it on the stove, or in the oven at 250 degrees. I prefer the oven because you dont have to worry about burning on the bottom, and it will if you cook it on the stove and dont keep stirring it. If you use the stove use the lowest setting, and keep stirring it. What I do is to start it early in the morning, or
late at night and slow cook it all night. The longer you cook it the better it will taste. One more thing, keep the wife away from it. There is no low-fat version of these, this is a artery clogging, heart stopping, colon blocking, crapping fire at 3am recipe.

Recipe 2:
This makes about 4-5 gallons...

3 - 4 lbs - ground beef
1 pkg - bacon (slice to 1" pieces to cook) tip: easier to cut while still in package
2 tubes - spicy breakfast sausage, use the long tubes
4 big cans - ranch style beans: don't know the ounces but they are about 10" tall

1 or 2 - onions diced
2 lg cans - stewed tomatoes
2-3 - jalepenos cut up tip: start out with minimum and add to taste preference
3/4 cup - ketchup
1/2 cup - barbecue sauce
drops - Louisiana Hot Sauce- add to taste preference

Brown all the meat, drain fat, and combine with the rest of ingredients into one large pot. I found that it is easier to cook it in the oven overnight at 250 degrees since it is too easy to burn on the stove.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Ranger Culinary University”