IWB Holster Suggestions

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
RMP-RLTW
Ranger

IWB Holster Suggestions

Post by RMP-RLTW »

abnhawk wrote:Thanks for all the input. Mine came in a couple of days ago. Time from placing order online to package on doorstep was 15 days. That's not too bad for something advertised as "hand-made."

I've very impressed with it so far. While standing and doing all my work type stuff my pistol essentially disappears on my side. I notice it when I sit, as the front of the holster presses a bit into my leg. Not enough to make it uncomfortable, just enough to remind me I'm armed. I went with the combat cut, and am glad I did. Drawing and re-holstering is a piece of cake. I haven't adjusted it for cant yet. I prefer just a tad more forward rake than what the holster shipped with. Adjusting is pretty simple, though. They even include instructions for how to adjust the retention of the kydex. My only gripe is that one of the buckles makes a slight "creaking" noise when rubbing against the leather. I'll give it a couple of days to see if it breaks-in and stops.

Right now I'm feeling like it's money well spent.
The squeaking sound can be fixed with a leather conditioning lotion. I strip everything off of the holster that can come off and lay it on thick and allow it to soak in. Just wipe it off and is should be squeak free! I end up doing this every month or two. Keeps the leather soft as well.
B co.3/75 99-02
OEF Vet
Mala Malis Facimus

Return to “Weapons of War”