Targets

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Spartan

Targets

Post by Spartan »

Don't know what the rest of you guys use for targets, but here's a few that I use when shooting. I loaded them as .PDFs so you can print them and use them yourself if you want to:

Download

Download

Edited to make a sticky. I had a hard time finding these.
Last edited by Spartan on July 4th, 2006, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Thanks, Bro! I was just downloading some targets yesterday. Unfortunately, they left quite a bit of empty space around them. These are perfect!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Although it's not as fun, it sort of beats shooting cans of Coors. When I set up the range, I like to set the can of Coors a bit higher and behind a bottle of Guinness, so the Guinness mostly obstructs the Coors. :wink:
tsod275

Post by tsod275 »

Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Spartan wrote:Although it's not as fun, it sort of beats shooting cans of Coors. When I set up the range, I like to set the can of Coors a bit higher and behind a bottle of Guinness, so the Guinness mostly obstructs the Coors. :wink:
thing is you can shoot a full can of coors and not feel bad, same as water right
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Re: Targets

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

http://www.targetz.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy.
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Re: Targets

Post by C-MAC »

al_2ndWolfhounds wrote:http://www.targetz.com/

Enjoy.
Awesome. 8)

Just got a laser bore sight and was looking for the right target for zeroing. If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver

Return to “Weapons of War”