What is life like for Support MOS soldiers?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
FORRTrES
Embryo

What is life like for Support MOS soldiers?

Post by FORRTrES »

Hello Rangers.

I've been looking for information about what the daily roles or life might be like for support soldiers as Rangers? I have spent a bit of time searching, but information on this seems to be sparse.

I've found THIS reddit post with someone discussing their role as a 25U. HERE is another reddit thread that talks a bit about life for the support MOS' about 3/4 of the way down the page. There is a post on this forum about the role of a 25C HERE.

I didn't save the link, but someone mentioned that a 25B for example(one of the MOS' I am interested in), wouldn't be just a 25B in the Regiment... but would likely be a 25B expected to cross-train for other 25 series jobs as well(RTO included).

I guess this can very greatly depending on the MOS, or many other factors as to what the day to day may be like for a given soldier... but how likely is it that varying MOS' would get to train with infantry personnel?

I hope it doesn't seem as if I'm looking ahead of being able to reenlist(my introduction and situation HERE), but I'm just trying to do my due diligence before making any final decisions.

15W, 25B and 11B are my current interests btw.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: What is life like for Support MOS soldiers?

Post by cams »

This has been discussed here numerous times before over the years. Do some searching around and you should find some answers.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”