lethality and effectivness

Hand to Hand, Combative Skills, etc...
Boattail173
Ranger

Post by Boattail173 »

That is a great story atx...you will make a fine "cherry" someday.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Saltbitch wrote:"Gaijin".

Thanks for correcting my spelling; my Japanese is rusty. You know the old adage...use it or lose it.
I wasn't trying to correct your spelling, I thought that when you said "geishing", it was derived from the word "Geisha", those Japanese prostitutes. I always thought "Gaijin" meant foreigner or foreign devil. I didn't know there were different meanings of the word.
Sams RV Park

Post by Sams RV Park »

http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/profil ... seagal.htm

AP: [Seagal] was in Canada when four alleged mobsters visited him to make demands. Wiretapped conversations show Julius Nasso, Seagal's longtime producer, participated in demanding Seagal pay $150,000 (U.S.) to the mob for each movie he made.

Ciccone told Nasso he should be tougher with the actor, saying "you really gotta get down on him ... 'cause I know this animal, I know this beast."

Investigators have said Seagal was so shaken he paid $700,000 to the mob. That information was not included in the new filing.

Ned Zeman writes in the October 2002 issue of Vanity Fair: "Seagal's film career is in a death spiral thanks in part to his vile, simian behaviour toward colleagues, women, employees and reporters - not to mention his serial dissembling, his dime-store theology and his all-round vulgarism."

NY Post: The [Vanity Fair] piece raises questions about Seagal's prowess as a martial artist, recounting how stuntman Gene LeBell once choked Seagal unconscious during an aikido demonstration, and how Seagal ducked a bout with champion black belt Bob Wall, who promised to rip off his head and defecate down his neck.

"With each misstep, from 'The Glimmer Man' (1996) to 'Fire Down Below' (1997), Seagal became a bigger liability, his waistline increasing, his hairline retreating," Zeman reports. "When Warner Bros. put him on a strict diet and supplied him with a trainer, they found cookie crumbs on the fitness equipment."

Seagal is now said to be working with Danny Provenzano, great nephew of late Teamsters boss Anthony "Tony Pro" Provenzano.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Uh....thanks for the update on this HUNDRED YEAR-OLD THREAD. :?

I'm starting to take interest in you and your *work*, porky. :evil:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Roger that.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

thanks dude :?
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

w6 wrote:Well, that pussy Seagal said in the 90's "I can beat anyone."

So, the next month, in Black Belt Magazine, 10 guys stood up and said "bring it on fat boy"

Among them was "Superfoot" Bill Wallace, Chuck Norris, Royce Gracie, Rorian Gracie.

Seagal quickly jumped on the STFU wagon and kept his piehole sutured.

cheers,
:lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

blah blah blah.... :roll:
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Saltbitch wrote:blah blah blah.... :roll:
Need to change it up a little brother!

Blah Blah.... Blah Blah Blah! :D
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “Close Combat”