Motivational music

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

josh
Embryo

Motivational music

Post by josh »

What do you all listen to to get you all pumped up and ready to just get it?Me personally everytime I hear the song "Angry American" by Toby Keith it just gets me all fired up and ready to kick some ass.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Japanese 'Koto' music...that twangy, out of tune stringed instrument. Gets me in touch with my 'inner Samurai'....
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

War Pigs, by Black Sabbath. The ultimate mission prep tune.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Bell

Post by Bell »

Apocalypse Now. "Cry of the Valkyries"

RLTW
Bell
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

As much as I like 'Angry American', country music just doesn't seem to '....cry havoc, let slip the Dogs of War...'
Sniper

Post by Sniper »

My favorite inspirational music I listen to in the morning before I start ruckin..........a recording of first formation and the whole company was reciting stanza by stanza The Ranger Creed........dunno just something about listening to 100 or so charge up rangers roaring the creed out.

but if you must insist on music Sanatarium or better yet the immigrant (sp) by Led Zepplin song is a good pick for me.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Usually being in close proximity to loud Rap music does it for me.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Word.... 8)
Sniper

Post by Sniper »

word up :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

What, nobody from 1st or 3rd Bat is going to admit to the Village People: "Macho, Macho Man?"
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

You know, one of the things I love most about this website is how we can take a fairly standard question and morph it into something humorous and off topic! :P

By the end of a good day, we can turn out pages of great material not even close to the original post.... :lol:
Bell

Post by Bell »

That has been one unique thing I've noticed about Ranger Boards. They can hijack a topic in three posts and anyone coming in late doesn't have a clue what the original statement was all about.

Does anyone know how the .45 compares to the .40. And what's the performance difference in the .40 cal's and the new .50?

Turns into someones ETS out of Korea back in 1982 and how cold it was.

Fookin post rapers. hahahahhaa.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “The Mosh Pit”