Intro

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

ace_thedeathcard
Embryo

Intro

Post by ace_thedeathcard »

Hello,
I am a Army Reservist. Currently in college, and I can't wait to get out of college so I can go active.
Thank you!

:evil:
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Intro

Post by rangertough »

ace_thedeathcard wrote:Hello,
I am a Army Reservist. Currently in college, and I can't wait to get out of college so I can go active.
Thank you!

Are you fucking kidding me? Stop making us look bad and re-post your intro in this thread. If you need an example on how to do better read almost any other Intro than yours.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
ace_thedeathcard
Embryo

Roger that Ranger Rangertough.

I like to get dirty, get muddy, i like the pain in my knuckles after getting into fights with bully's with loud mouths, I hate liars, and cocky people or people who just like to mess with the weak. I joined this site to get to know some of the high speed Rangers and hear hear their views and tips.

I love listening to music.

As of now, i'm proudly serving in the Army Reserves (intel), and i can't wait to re-enlist into the SF with option-40.

My current PT goal is 200 push ups, 100 situps and 13 or < minutes for 2 miles run.... Any tips would be helpful.

And my weakness is land navigation, I just need some practice, which is hard to do being in the Reserves.

Thank you for all the replies.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

ace_thedeathcard wrote:Hello,
Thank you!

Soon as you're done getting smoked here I need you to run over to HHC Supply, tell the Sgt over there he's a lazy SOB and that you need a case of SA and a canopy light for a night jump. Go. Faster.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
ace_thedeathcard
Embryo

cams wrote: Soon as you're done getting smoked here I need you to run over to HHC Supply, tell the Sgt over there he's a lazy SOB and that you need a case of SA and a canopy light for a night jump. Go. Faster.

Roger that Ranger Cams :x .... :) Hahahah
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

ace_thedeathcard wrote:Roger that Ranger Rangertough.

I like to get dirty, get muddy, i like the pain in my knuckles after getting into fights with bully's with loud mouths, I hate liars, and cocky people or people who just like to mess with the weak. I joined this site to get to know some of the high speed Rangers and hear hear their views and tips.

As of now, i'm proudly serving in the Army Reserves (intel), and i can't wait to re-enlist into the SF with option-40.

My current PT goal is 200 push ups, 100 situps and 13 or < minutes for 2 miles run.... Any tips would be helpful.

And my weakness is land navigation, I just need some practice, which is hard to do being in the Reserves.

This might be worse than that train wreck in Canada. Holy fuck. :roll:
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

SLEDGE HAMMER wrote:

I think he pretty much called Tough a loud mouthed bully and said he was going to knuckle him up.

Opt 40 SF huh? You have your work cut out for you, as clearly evidenced by your inability to read and follow simple instructions.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

cams wrote:
SLEDGE HAMMER wrote:

I think he pretty much called Tough a loud mouthed bully and said he was going to knuckle him up.

Opt 40 SF huh? You have your work cut out for you, as clearly evidenced by your inability to read and follow simple instructions.
Is that what he said? I wasn't paying attention.

Tough
Rangertough
ace_thedeathcard
Embryo

cams wrote:
SLEDGE HAMMER wrote:

Ranger Cams, you thought wrong.

... and please clarify, "inability to read and follow instructions"
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

I have a feeling I will be recalled I Active duty as a Space Station Assaulter/Mechanic Accountant before he sees SF or Option 40.

Back to my lane.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
ace_thedeathcard
Embryo

IEDmagnet wrote:I have a feeling I will be recalled I Active duty as a Space Station Assaulter/Mechanic Accountant before he sees SF or Option 40.

Back to my lane.

Hahahaha :lol:
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Where are you located? What's your current MOS?

Tough
Rangertough
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

ace_thedeathcard wrote:

Ranger Cams, you thought wrong.

... and please clarify, "inability to read and follow instructions"
I did not think wrong. I was being sarcastic. My dry sense of humor is a gift.

You stated that you're in the Reserves yes? Safe to assume that you've already attended Basic
/AIT or OSUT?

The title of this forum is Future Soldiers and Other Civilians.
Therefore you did not read to make sure you were posting in the correct place and did not follow the simple instructions relating to posting in the proper forum.

Clear enough for you now?

Just because I'm a nice guy, I'll help you out with this little tidbit of information as well.
Opt 40 and SF are two completely different things. If you do some research on it you'll see the clear difference.

I find it hard to believe that someone who has already taken at least a few if not several APFT's, would think that they could actually do 200 push-ups during the 2min's of allotted time. Astounding aspirations for yourself, or lack of meds, yet to be determined I suppose.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”