Morally Straight

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

Re: Morally Straight

Post by RangerX »

Who the hell still looks at magazines?!? I can find better stuff by turning off safe search on google images....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

The Navy just announced the same, to include the civilian workforce. The official memo states that inspections are to be complete by June 28th, and that it won't include inspecting personal quarters, lockers, POVs, etc. Also, the inspections are to be carried out by E-7's and civilian supervisors, respectively, so the inspectors are the ones that would already be familiar with the area.

So, basically, hide your "items" now, then put them back up on the 29th! :twisted: :lol:
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Had my workspace and digital desktop (a picture of me putting my 3 y/o in a rear-naked choke) inspected last week and I'm a contactor for the DoD.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
Dreadnought
Ranger

Post by Dreadnought »

Yes, please someone dare to touch my fucking workspace
D/2/75 APRIL 09 - APRIL 2017
RS 11-10
CDQC 002-13
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I'm sure it's only to look for hetrosexual materials. Admin types are too scared to discipline anyone for having homo or lesbian stuff for fear of being sued. (because in this day and age, that's ok, but a guy looking at titties ain't).

Like I said in another thread, they have momentum on their side right now and the ball is picking up speed.

I'd love to see someone leave the book about the tranny SEAL on their desk. What confusion that would cause in the "Inspector". :lol: Idiots.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

The amazing thing is that this has been around for many years. When I worked in the Pentagon, someone complained that one of our CW5s had a playboy calendar over his desk. He had to take it down, although he bought it at the Pentagon Bookstore.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

This reminds me of an anecdote in GEN Westmoreland's autobiography in which he related he was inspecting a unit commanded by GEN Joe Stilwell Jr. Westy saw a nude calendar hanging on a wall and told Stilwell he ought to get rid of it, saying "Somebody might object" Stilwell shot right back "By God, you're right, sir. I'll question every soldier here, and if anybody objects, I'll take it down"
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Wew were doing some training missions in some dump and each company was in a tent. So our mortar PSG taped a huge Penthouse poster of this chick lying on her back doing, well you get the picture. So of course being mortars we are stuck with the rest of HHC and the chaplain goes and complaines to the CO. So our PSG gets pissed and takes a black magic marker and covers up this chick's pussy and nipples and leaves it on the wall of the tent. Things were a little more tense than ususall between the chaplain and the mortar platoon after that.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister

Return to “The Mosh Pit”