Sitrep

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Harris
Tadpole

Sitrep

Post by Harris »

well, it's been a very wierd 5~ months.
I left for GA on Mar30, Arrived downrange Apr9th completed 13 full weeks of training, (AIT specialty was 11c/mortarman). Started becoming sick around week 12, fought it for a week untill my DS pretty much forced me to go to sick-call. Took a piss test, popped over a gram of sugar in urine (alot I guess...) was followed by a BS test that said I was 4x normal BS (blood sugar levels) @ 312~. Spent the night in the hospital. Followed up with a Dr n internal medicine and was officially diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic (IDDM, I take up to 4 shots a day). Been awaiting a MEB/PEB for neer 2 months now, been bombarded w/#of tests and follow ups. Been told outright combat arms is out of picture but I can request to class and stay in (small chance of being able to stay in, period) so I will be opting for that. I realy don't know what else to say except I'll keep you posted on the weekend when I get access to the Airborne Arcade's computers...
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Wow, 4 shots a day. Thanks for the sitrep Harris. We are all waiting for the time we can have convo sessions with you again. Feel better, Stay well.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Whatever happened to this fucker?

I had high hopes for him :evil: