Introduction "Morgan"

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Pigeon
Egg

Introduction "Morgan"

Post by Pigeon »

I would like to start by saying hello to everyone in this online Ranger community, My name is Morgan and I am more than excited to have found this forum.
I am in the DEP at the moment and I am due to basic training in a few more months.
I managed to obtain a 11x contract which has been hard to get for the past three months now so I am more then pleased with my visit at MEPS, sadly I was not aware of "option 40".
I expected to go Ranger by showing Initiative, Hard Work, Dedication, and love for what I am doing while in basic combat training.
I am at a Job Corps in Kentucky for Computer Service Technician.
I am also in a JROTC located on center where I have learned numerous things that will have me more prepared for basic training.
Drill and Ceremony, Uniform Upkeep (Like Polishing Black Boots), Leadership Skills, and of course constant PT to keep me physically fit and mentally strong.
I also know The army Core Values, Soldiers Creed, NCO Creed, and last but extremely far from least, the Ranger Creed.
All of this has been taught to me by my 1ST SGT(Retired).
I respect him and everything he has done for our country.

I joined this site in hopes to further prepare myself for Basic Combat Training and vastly increase my chances in joining the Army Ranger's.
I doubt I will have many questions due to the fact that most of them have been answered in this forum in the past but I will be sure to pop up in discussions around the forum.

To all of you that have served, are currently serving, or are planning to serve.
My heart goes out to you, Soldiers are what has kept this country strong.

You can call me Pigeon.

Thank your for your time.
I am what you would call, Limitless Potential.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction "Morgan"

Post by Jim »

Welcome, I took the opportunity to fix your name. On this site we do not give the entire name for security reasons.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Re: Introduction "Morgan"

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com Captain Morgan. Thanks for your willingness to serve our great country!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537

Return to “Introduction Archive”