INTRO - Josh

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Altair1017
Embryo

INTRO - Josh

Post by Altair1017 »

HOOAH Rangers, I want to start by saying thank you for everything you do, you all are truly the the best. I am 16 years old and will be contacting a recruiter to enlist in Jan 2012 I wont sign with any thing other than 11x option 40. I will do whatever it takes to become a ranger in the 75th and I mean fucking anything. I am obssesed with PT, I run around 18-22 miles a week, do 200 sit ups as fast as possible every day, do a push up workout 4 days a week, and work out with a trainer on everything else mon,wed,fri. My current scores are 69 pu in 2 min, 85 su in 2 min, 13:17 two miler, 38 flat 5 miler, and 18 dead hang pull ups. I know these arent all that great by ranger aka bad ass standards but I will be at 370 on the apft and 33 min on the 5 miler.I have already learned the ranger creed and am trying to live by it at all times.I know its not a big deal but I also know the phonetic alphabet and LDRSHIP core values. I am learning the ranger history as well. My biggest concern is the rucking. Ive never done it but i know how much ill do it in RASP so I want to exell at it. Any advice there or ANYWHERE at all would be extremely appreciated. I WILL NOT QUIT, I WILL DO ANYTHING TO BE A RANGER. Thank you

Return to “Introduction Archive”