BATTLE BUDDY

Basic & AIT
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Years ago, your battle buddy was the guy in the bunk next to you, which was decided by alphabetical order. In my basic plt, only three or four guys did not have a RIP slot in their contract.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I thought a battle buddy was a GI Joe doll. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't remember that one, I only remember "Ranger buddy".
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

I heard it was a camoflauge colored "pocket pussy" issued to the REMFs to help with their pre-war anxiety.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Damn, RTS....You are assuming an aweful lot. How do you know that YOU aren't the 'sandbag'? Let's see....So far you've 1)Come to this site 2)Run your fucking suck, non-stop, with exactly ZERO to say 3)You seem to think you're 'better' than anyone else because you think you're 'highly motivated'.

You want to know my opinion? I don't think you're 'highly motivated'; I don't even think you're that squared away. I think you're a Know-it-All little kiss-ass that has ADHD. Don't confuse motivation with nervous energy.

I have already PM'd you before with good advice; YOU NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

I don't want to hear anything back from you, either. I'm sick of you and that other dueche bag Nuse rambling the fuck on and on. How do you like those apples? You think you're all that; and you are basically in the same boat as that clown. Fuck....you two could be brothers; and if you are, God have mercy on your poor parents.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Best thing you can do is to shut the fuck up and do what your'e told.
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Rgr_Mindriot wrote:I heard it was a camoflauge colored "pocket pussy" issued to the REMFs to help with their pre-war anxiety.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Hey bud thousands of people like yourself come in the Army with intentions of being Rangers. 90% don't even make it to RIP. So shut your hole and just read. :evil:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
dolsen175
Ranger

Post by dolsen175 »

It kinda works like the way they do it in prison. A bunch of guys each with a piece of bread stand in a circle and beat off onto their slice. The last two guys to cum each each others bread and then become battle buddies. Pretty simple when you think about it.
RSTB 07-present
RHHC 04-07
Bco 1/75 99-03
Class 11-00
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

dolsen175 wrote:It kinda works like the way they do it in prison. A bunch of guys each with a piece of bread stand in a circle and beat off onto their slice. The last two guys to cum each each others bread and then become battle buddies. Pretty simple when you think about it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99

Return to “About OSUT”