Intro: Navkaran

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

S0LiD SN4KE
Tadpole

Intro: Navkaran

Post by S0LiD SN4KE »

Yeah that's my name, I'm indian I live near philly, I'm 18 years old and in my last yr of HS. It's my dream to be a US Army Ranger.
Elguapo
Ranger

Re: Intro: Navkaran

Post by Elguapo »

Apache?
USAR 04-05
TXARNG 05-Present

OEF 08-09
HOA '12

RS 5-10
Elguapo
Ranger

Post by Elguapo »

Comanche?
USAR 04-05
TXARNG 05-Present

OEF 08-09
HOA '12

RS 5-10
Elguapo
Ranger

Post by Elguapo »

Richard Cranium wrote:Okay, I'll simplify it for you, since you've blown off El Guapo twice now:

Red dot or feather?
I appreciate that one.

However, the point I was trying to make is:

Personally, I don't introduce myself as a Caucasian of German/English descent. I don't introduce myself as having some Viking bloodline, or the fact that my other ancestors did not originally reside in the Great State of Texas (blasphemous, I know).

I pretty much tell people that I'm "AMERICAN" and I don't care for this mentality of "Look at my skin color or ethnic background as a way to separate myself through description."

If you're Indian, then go back to India and serve your country. If you're American or WANT to be American, then fore go your "I'm Indian" crap and get on the USA Train.
USAR 04-05
TXARNG 05-Present

OEF 08-09
HOA '12

RS 5-10
S0LiD SN4KE
Tadpole

Post by S0LiD SN4KE »

Elguapo wrote:
Richard Cranium wrote:Okay, I'll simplify it for you, since you've blown off El Guapo twice now:

Red dot or feather?
I appreciate that one.

Personally, I don't introduce myself as a Caucasian of German/English descent. I don't introduce myself as having some Viking bloodline, or the fact that my other ancestors did not originally reside in the Great State of Texas (blasphemous, I know).

I pretty much tell people that I'm "AMERICAN" and I don't care for this mentality of "Look at my skin color or ethnic background as a way to separate myself through description."

If you're Indian, then go back to India and serve your country. If you're American or WANT to be American, then fore go your "I'm Indian" crap and get on the USA Train.
My apologizes Ranger ELguapo, I'm not native american I'm dot. I was saying I'm indian because you were probably wondering wtf kinda name is navkaran. I am American though.
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

You mean "dot" as in Apu the quickie mart dude? Do us all a favor hero and post a proper introduction.
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Re: Intro: Navkaran

Post by Silverback »

S0LiD SN4KE wrote:
Elguapo wrote:

Red dot or feather?
I appreciate that one.

My apologizes Ranger ELguapo, I'm not native american I'm dot. I was saying I'm indian because you were probably wondering wtf kinda name is navkaran. I am American though.
No need to apologize. The Hitler youth is out of line.

Sent by Droid
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
S0LiD SN4KE
Tadpole

Post by S0LiD SN4KE »

No need to apologize Ranger Richard Cranium and I will be sure to let you all know whether I get in or not.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Hi my name is Baseplate and I am a Cracker.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

I have asthma too so I know whereof I speak (not diagnosed until after my mil service). An event can be triggered by exercise, stress and pollution - chances are you will not outgrow it, especially in a military environment where open pit burning is only one of the environmental health influences you'll be exposed to.
Consider the other branches if they'll waiver, the Navy and Coast Guard in particular. The USCG has a real job in peacetime as well, and the mission is just as "manly". Professional EMS and law enforcement are other avenues for service.
Lots of options are open to you and you have all sorts of time for mid-course corrections if your first career choice isn't for you.
Now, as we like to say around here "read much -- post little."
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
S0LiD SN4KE
Tadpole

Post by S0LiD SN4KE »

Thanks Ranger K.Ingraham I'll be sure to look into those other options you have mentioned.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

You guys are way out of line with these posts'.

I'm all for flaming a newb if/when they continue to step on their own dicks, but since when did we start insulting guests' to our site with racial bullshit for no reason? That's embarrassing, especially on one of our front pages where most guests are looking around.

Welcome young man, plenty of good info for you to read here. Read much, post little, good luck and thank you for stepping up to the plate during a time of war. Good luck.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introduction Archive”