Introduction: Jon

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

JonVest
Embryo

Introduction: Jon

Post by JonVest »

Hello,

Im Jon I am a Future Soldier, enlisted as 11X, E-3, and ship out for basic at the end of February. I wanted Option 40 very bad, but do to anxiousness and being new to the Army experience I failed to negotiate it in my contract. Once I am officialy a Soldier I will do my very best to have myself a chance to become an Army Ranger. Ever since I was 10 I wanted to be a part of the Special Operations Community. My father has fueled this inspiration because he is a former Infantryman and Special Forces (Airborne) in the Reserves. I come from a line of veterans including my father, grandfather and great grandfather have all served this country. Good luck to all Future Rangers and Thank You for serving Ranger Veterans.
JonVest
Embryo

Re: Introduction: Jon

Post by JonVest »

Update! I broke my leg and had to start a new contract because I could not ship. I am sorry to all Rangers and veterans on the site for previous posts from my account these were from my cousin who I aloud to use my account and who also was interested in becoming a Ranger; the only post I created was the Introduction. Although I agree with some of the views he posted I would of never aloud him to use it if I knew he was being so disrespectful. Again I deeply apologize for my cousin being such a jackass.

Return to “Introduction Archive”