Class 10-04

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
SIGO
Embryo

Class 10-04

Post by SIGO »

Wasup Fellas

Well I'm going to be in class 10-04, the report date is 16 Aug 04. I'll see you guys again in October :)

BTW if anyone reading this is also in the 10-04 class we should talk.

SIGO
1SFG: 03-Present
(Support Dude)
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Have fun! Unless the numbering system has changed, it should be warm down there!!!
Bell

Post by Bell »

You got 70 days to give a SITREP. If I hear from ya before then......

Good luck and drive on. All the way and then some.

RLTW
Bell
F8

Post by F8 »

I'll be there on Sunday.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

F8 wrote:I'll be there on Sunday.
And back here by by the following thursday? Good job!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
F8

Post by F8 »

Silverback wrote:And back here by by the following thursday? Good job!
It happens. Should I be ashamed and hide my face never to return to the site again? I came back to try and give some information to others, what's your problem?
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

F8 I think the replies under your others post cover it but being that you are a guest here, it is not wise to start shit with a respected memeber of the board. Since you sig says tank platoon leader I would think you would be out brushing up on you land nav since you may actually one day have to lead people. Very hard to have the respect of the men under you when you cant complete simple task that any private can do.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

F8 wrote:
Silverback wrote:And back here by by the following thursday? Good job!
It happens. Should I be ashamed and hide my face never to return to the site again? I came back to try and give some information to others, what's your problem?
F8,

No, no need to hide your face. Appreciate your service and your willingness to come back and update us on your status.

If I were you, I'd heed HT's comments. The best thing for you to do would be to edit your post, and then ask HT and I do to the same. Being a non-Ranger on a Ranger site and starting shit with a Ranger will only lead to your banning.
F8

Post by F8 »

I didn't "start" anything with silverback. But I'm not going to idly read his post either. Nothing I said or will say is disrespectful of him or any other ranger. I can't imagine the admins banning me for a post like that.

HT, my land nav skills are up to par. For some reason I had problems with that course, but my land nav skills aren't lacking.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

I actually kinda like having you around here F8, I do like to bust your nuts though.

Gotta have a tanker in every mix.

I need to start making a lot of posts to get my post count off the shitty ass number that it is on.....I am going to run into the same shit....but even worse in 200 more posts.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

F8 wrote:I didn't "start" anything with silverback. But I'm not going to idly read his post either. Nothing I said or will say is disrespectful of him or any other ranger. I can't imagine the admins banning me for a post like that.

HT, my land nav skills are up to par. For some reason I had problems with that course, but my land nav skills aren't lacking.
Ha Ha Ha Ha,
Lighten up Susan...I thought my comments were funny (of course I always do). Don't worry "Sir" I'm still active duty and you can make me stand at attention :shock: if we ever meet. :lol:
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
F8

Post by F8 »

Silverback wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha,
Lighten up Susan...I thought my comments were funny (of course I always do). Don't worry "Sir" I'm still active duty and you can make me stand at attention :shock: if we ever meet. :lol:
Will do. 8)
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

F8 wrote:I didn't "start" anything with silverback. But I'm not going to idly read his post either. Nothing I said or will say is disrespectful of him or any other ranger. I can't imagine the admins banning me for a post like that.

AND, BTW, that's RANGER Silverback to you F8!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Spartan wrote:

AND, BTW, that's RANGER Silverback to you F8!
Roger Spartan and also along the same line so to speak it is also Ranger HT or Ranger Horned Toad, Sir!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”