Dillan Future Ranger candidate

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Dillan
BANNED

Dillan Future Ranger candidate

Post by Dillan »

well my name is Dillan, from Somewhere East Texas, and im 17 years old. I scored a 56 on my ASVAB and i do need work in the physical area (running weight lifting ect.) can never be too good. Anyway Ranger is all i have ever wanted, I have a strong desire to make it to the Regiment, If i don't try i will always regret not doing it. I know that only 1 of 8 guys make it but man i gotta try. ive talked to my recruiter and im taking nothing but option 40 11B (infantry), I don't want anything else.

(sorry if i offended in my last intro)
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Dillan Future Ranger candidate

Post by Jim »

All right, Dillan, now that you have your new introduction, we need to start off easy. Please self-administer a PT test and post the results on this site not later than midnight, Sunday, 7 February 2010. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Dillan wrote:well my name is Dillan, from Somewhere East Texas, and im 17 years old. I scored a 56 on my ASVAB and i do need work in the physical area (running weight lifting ect.) can never be too good. Anyway Ranger is all i have ever wanted, I have a strong desire to make it to the Regiment, If i don't try i will always regret not doing it. I know that only 1 of 8 guys make it but man i gotta try. ive talked to my recruiter and im taking nothing but option 40 11B (infantry), I don't want anything else.

RLTW

(sorry if i offended in my last intro)
I told you to specifically go back, re-write your introduction and pay attention to grammar and spelling. Furthermore, you were told to leave "RLTW" out of your introduction as you have not earned the right to utter those words.

Since you have a problem following very simple instructions, I'm going to allow you one chance to come back with a proper introduction.

Everyone else can stay out of this thread until "Dillan" complies with the above instructions.

You have 24 hours from the above time stamp. Should you fail to follow through, I'll recommend for your posting privileges to be revoked.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

You failed miserably, not only by sending me a PM from which you got detailed instructions, but also for reposting the same drivel within minutes of reading it.

This is not the place for you and if you're that thick, I doubt you'll ever come close to graduating highschool.

Thread locked.

Return to “Introduction Archive”