Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

csbball
Embryo

Intro

Post by csbball »

Hi Everyone, My name is Chris I live in Sacramento, Califonia.
I Am Training now to join the 75th regiment soon. Im waiting til im physically ready.
Just wanted to introduce myself here, this is a great site.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome. Your desire to serve our country as an Army Ranger is appreciated. What kind of shape are you in? What are you doing to get in shape? And how long is it going to take you? Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
csbball
Embryo

Re: Intro

Post by csbball »

Hi Ranger Bill.
Im in really good shape right now, i would score close to a 300 on the PT score. I need a faster 2 mile run to be perfect. Its 15:25. I never really ran very much. I used to be a cage fighter so I know how to push myself so i want that time to be under 14:25 within the next month.
Right now i am doing CrossFit training, My buddy so is Part of Ranger regiment said thats what alot of guys are doing. I ran at least 3 weeks a week, usually one time for endurance/about a hour, Then 2 times a week for timed Runs.
Im hoping to be ready within the next 2 months, i really want to do this, But i wont join if the Recruiter does not get me a Option 40.
And where do i find the pm you sent me?

Return to “Introduction Archive”