War Pigs ?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
sunflower
Egg

War Pigs ?

Post by sunflower »

Does Alpha 2/75 still call themselves War pigs ?
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Third Platoon (A Co 2/75) was called Earth Pigs, but all I ever heard A Co. called was Alphabots. According to Decon Danger, B Co. was called War Pigs....who knows?
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the board, MFFI. Good to see someone else from the Stone Age. If you get a chance, make an entry in the Introductions Forum and tell us a little about yourself, so everyone can give you a proper welcome. Again, welcome.
RLTW
EP
ranger3737
Ranger

Earth Pigs

Post by ranger3737 »

I was in third platoon 82-85 and they must have been given the nickname Earth Pigs after that time frame. I went to the ranger rendezvous in Ft. Lewis in or around 97? That is when I first learned of the new nickname. SFC Hydrakahn (sp?) was the PSG and now CSM Roberts was the 1SG.

When I was in our PSG was Gerald Klein, now retired CSM. PL was 1LT Thomas, now LTC Thomas JTF Bravo, and the CO was Cpt. Kearney, now BG Kearney.

Anyone else out there from my time frame?
3rd Plt. A Co. 2/75 82-85 Class 12-83
The Holmchicken
Ranger

War Pigs

Post by The Holmchicken »

Aco was Alphatraz, Bco was Broco, Cco was Chuckles Company and HHC was the Hot Ham and Cheese when I was there. In Aco, 3rd PLT was the Earthpigs, 2nd was the Blacksheep, 1st was, well shit, can't think of first right now. It'll come to me. WPNS PLT was the Rat Bastards. Earthpig, the mural you painted of the M60 in the Maggot hallway is still there. I got my ass smoked in front of it many times. always appreciated the art work. Memorized your name to! Does anyone remeber the "you always get fucked in the Maggots" sign that was on the Maggot squad room door?
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Saltbitch

EP's art

Post by Saltbitch »

EP, Spartan and I ran into some current Earth Pigs at Rendezvous and they both confirmed that your art is still there, also. How many years is that? I remember we painted the barracks walls almost every year when I was in. Must be quite some art work, indeed.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

There's a conservancy effort afoot to restore EP's art there to it's original brilliance. Also, the commander wanted you to deploy to 2/75 to create more wall art than what is currently there.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

pneves wrote:There's a conservancy effort afoot to restore EP's art there to it's original brilliance. Also, the commander wanted you to deploy to 2/75 to create more wall art than what is currently there.
Hey, I'd be interested, if they're for real!

Saltbitch- That's great to hear!

RLTW
EP

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”