Obamas Army...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Obamas Army...

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

President Obama's army of citizen volunteers is now actively recruiting college students in states across the country to "build support for President Obama's agenda" – and earn college credit while advocating for "change."

Obama for America, Obama's 2008 political campaign, merged with the Democratic National Committee in January and is now known as Organizing for America, or OFA. The movement some call "Obama 2.0" is now recruiting students and offering to provide credits toward degree plans in exchange for their advocacy skills.

WND also reported that help wanted ads are appearing on Craigslist that offer to pay citizens between $9 and $16 an hour to lobby for the passage of Obama's health care. One Sacramento Craig's List ad declares, "Help pass Obama's health care reform! Earn $325-$550 per week!"
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=107357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll:
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Obamas Army...

Post by Silverback »

I am glad that WND stories are not posted as "news" anymore. The articles tend to blend topics in order to provide inflammatory language.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
cback0220
Tadpole

Post by cback0220 »

So while the source of this story is sketchy my fiancees brothers girlfriend has this job(I know sounds just as sketchy) and has not read the bill nor knows much of anything about it.
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its warriors and its scholars will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Does he get a uniform ?
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Silverback wrote:I am glad that WND stories are not posted as "news" anymore. The articles tend to blend topics in order to provide inflammatory language.
Unlike certain ex-military, retired, board administrator types! :D
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “The Mosh Pit”