Active Duty Recruiter

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
RANGER513
Ranger

Active Duty Recruiter

Post by RANGER513 »

Any Active Duty recruiters out there ???

Need some assistance with a fellow LEO's son trying to get into the Army and apparently is getting the run-around by a local recruiter.

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: Active Duty Recruiter

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Hi all,
I also have someone looking into enlisting, she's not sure which branch but is pretty set on working as a pharmacy tech?

Any guidance for someone she can talk to is appreciated. Jenny

P.S. Ranger513, good to see you here, been too long!
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
hit_it
Paratrooper

Re: Active Duty Recruiter

Post by hit_it »

Jenny Lynn wrote:Hi all,
I also have someone looking into enlisting, she's not sure which branch but is pretty set on working as a pharmacy tech?

Any guidance for someone she can talk to is appreciated. Jenny

P.S. Ranger513, good to see you here, been too long!
If you both send me PM's about the current situation, I will try to provide as much insightas I can. One thing to keep in mind right now is that the Army is not hurting mission-wise, so it may be harder to get someone with more "interesting issues" in than it would have been in recent times.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “Recruitment Process”