Raynaud's Disease

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
DJB
Ranger

Re: Raynaud's Disease

Post by DJB »

You wont even get in to the Army, NEXT TIME READ FIRST! this is all in the 2nd post.

2–19. Vascular system
The causes for rejection for appointment, enlistment, and induction are:
a. Abnormalities of the arteries and blood vessels (447), including aneurysms (442), even if repaired, atherosclerosis
(440), or arteritis (446).
b. Hypertensive vascular disease (401), evidenced by the average of three consecutive diastolic blood pressure
measurements greater than 90 mmHg or three consecutive systolic pressure measurements greater than 140 mmHg.
High blood pressure requiring medication or a history of treatment including dietary restriction.
c. Pulmonary (415) or systemic embolization (444).
d. Peripheral vascular disease, including Raynaud’s phenomenon (443).
e. Vein diseases, recurrent thrombophlebitis (451), thrombophlebitis during the preceding year, or any evidence of
venous incompetence, such as large or symptomatic varicose veins, edema, or skin ulceration (454).
Aco1/75 Rgr 92-98, class 3/94, 300F1 5/95
Instructor Medical OBC, 99-00, 143rd LRSD (TXNG) 00-03.
Contractor Physician JBLM 2010-

Jihadists have no means by which to destroy the institutions of our society, while the Congressman does.

http://www.lifesharers.org/
Baseplate
Ranger

Re: Raynaud's Disease

Post by Baseplate »

I have Peruvian Meteorite Illness can I join the army
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister

Return to “Medical Issues”