Props to U.S. Airways

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Everett Ruess
Ranger

Re: Props to U.S. Airways

Post by Everett Ruess »

It's nice to see businesses taking care of the military like that. Good to know bro, thanks.
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

They have been doing the 1st class upgrade for a while. I like the idea, but I have seen it be sort of abused. I saw a kid in the airport changing into his uniform in the latrine. When I questioned him as to why he was changing into uniform he stated that it was in order to get the free upgrade.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
abnhawk
Ranger

Post by abnhawk »

Rangerguru wrote:They have been doing the 1st class upgrade for a while. I like the idea, but I have seen it be sort of abused. I saw a kid in the airport changing into his uniform in the latrine. When I questioned him as to why he was changing into uniform he stated that it was in order to get the free upgrade.
There's always that one fucking retard who lives to screw up good shit for the rest of us.
C 3/75 89 -91
RLTW!
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Post by Ranger Andy »

abnhawk wrote:
Rangerguru wrote:They have been doing the 1st class upgrade for a while. I like the idea, but I have seen it be sort of abused. I saw a kid in the airport changing into his uniform in the latrine. When I questioned him as to why he was changing into uniform he stated that it was in order to get the free upgrade.
There's always that one fucking retard who lives to screw up good shit for the rest of us.
Be happy I cannot fit into my old uniform, otherwise, I'd be flying First Class! So as it is, I'm glad U.S. Airways letting our troops fly up front when it's available.
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...

Return to “The Mosh Pit”