Civilian Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

JRhea716
Embryo

Civilian Introduction

Post by JRhea716 »

Hello Rangers,

My name is Justin, I'm 21, from Corpus Christi, Texas. I'm currently in the early stages of the enlisting process, still testing the water so to speak. At the moment, I have several questions about the entire enlisting process but I will get to those in a different forum. My dad enlisted into the Army in 1969 as an Army Ranger, and upon completing his training, was selected into the Special Forces. He was deployed to Vietnam as, I believe, an 18D or Special Forces Medic. He always talked very highly of the Special Forces and the Army Rangers, saying that there were no other soldiers that could compete with their excellent standards. Growing up with this, I decided that if I ever enlisted, Special Ops would be the path I would choose. So here I am! Any and all advice or guidance is much appreciated, and I'm looking forward to communicating with everyone. Thanks in advance

Justin
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Civilian Introduction

Post by Ranger Andy »

Cool! We need Ranger medics. It's not easy, but then again, nothing in life worth having is ever easy. Take two grains of salt and drive on to your Ranger objective...
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and thanks for your interest in Army Rangers. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I am sending you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Nomad
Ranger

Re: Civilian Introduction

Post by Nomad »

Ranger Andy wrote:...It's not easy, but then again, nothing in life worth having is ever easy...
I echo the thoughts above.

Have you given yourself an APFT yet? If so, please post your most recent results in this thread for us to see.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com!

Return to “Introduction Archive”