Goliath

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Paladin
BANNED

Goliath

Post by Paladin »

Gentlemen
This vehicle is what my company, Tallcoat Corp and Armortech, an armor company out of NJ have come up with to meet the current .50 cal armor threat. This is a bad, bad, boy! We armor it in European level B-6 and NIJ Level 5(.50 cal M-2)

[img][img]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albu ... 187.th.jpg[/img]

GOLIATH Vehicle Platform,
.50 caliber defeat capabilities, carrying 10 agents-Automatic transmission, 325hp/800lbft Turbo Diesel Engine, 150 gallon+ fuel capacity,
16000lb front and rear winch setups,.Run Flat Tires, Set of 5,
Externally mounted, electronically controlled, 50 million candlepower, HID spot lights, 4 pieces installed,
Intercom System, Inside to Outside, Inside to Inside, Installed,
3000 Watt RMS, True Sine Power Inverter/Charger with ship to shore charging capabilities.,
Exterior LED Hazard/Emergency Lighting Systems, Front/Rear with Wig Wag options, integrated into ext visors.,
EMX 5000 Thermal Imaging Camera, +-10%-80% Human detection@700meters,
7" Hi Resolution Multi Input Color LCD Display-FLIR/Backup/GPS DISPLAY,
Exterior Lighting, One Touch, "Blackout" Feature. Immediate and complete, exterior light kill, red/LED interior on.,
Front Tactical Entry Bumper/Ram, Hardened Steel, Powder Coated, Integrated HID Lamps,
Rear Tactical Recovery Bumper, Hardened Steel, Powder Coated, Integrated HID Backup Lights,Complete Hi Current Upgraded Electrical System.
4 deep cell batteries, upgraded hi output alternator.,
Real Time GPS Navigation System for Driver.,Control Center Console. Location for all vehicle lighting system controls,
PA, Blackout and Engage features.,ENGAGE Mode. See Attached Description,
Tactical Mil-Grade, Mechanical, Roof Mount Turret System, with Pneumatic Lift Door and Mechanical Latch,
Power Extendable "Tall Boy" extension system for FLIR setups, lift camera heads 48" above vehicle roof line,
Complete Remote Operation, Roof Mounted Weapons System. Passenger aim/fire control.

I have more information and specs on the vehicle. Send me a PM if you want more.
This will bring you back home a bit better than the Suburbans that some of you guys drive in the sand.
Some of this info on this vehicle is only sent out to police and military so if I tell ya that I cant talk about some of it, it may be considered OPSEC
Regards,
Steve

[/img]
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

With what that things has to weigh I would say add more power! My wifes truck has almost that much power and its old :lol:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

What's the price on one of them things?
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Rangerguru wrote:What's the price on one of them things?
$295,000.00 in level B-6 with a lot of the listed options.

Starts at $295K in level NIJ 5 and goes up with the addition of the options.
Chassis is F-650 and it has 6 doors
In .50cal armor the horsepower rating is bumped up to 350 along with the torque to 800 ft lbs.
The FLIR is upgraded to 2.8 km for Police, Military, HS, and Border Patrol
There are a few more tricks that we have for the good guys.
Armor is ceramic/polyethylene combo
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

that's sweet and all, but I think DRMO has one or two of these left over that may be cheaper, and it's got offensive capabilities:

A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

KW Driver wrote:that's sweet and all, but I think DRMO has one or two of these left over that may be cheaper, and it's got offensive capabilities:

That is the shit for Hollyweed Producers to capture actress's and haul their lazy asses around. Sure keep the Press away, thats for sure!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

TC204 wrote:
Horned Toad wrote:With what that things has to weigh I would say add more power! My wifes truck has almost that much power and its old :lol:
A lot of vehicles have more HP than what this vehicle has but the ft/lb ratings are much lower with gas engines. The Dodge 6.1 liter hemi has 425 HP but only 420 lb-ft. A comparable sized/HP gas engine would choke in this vehicle.
I am just fucking with him :lol: , that truck either has a Cummins 5.9 which is the same motor in both my truck and my wife’s truck or it has a Cat C7, with that high of a torque rating I am going with the C7.

I looked at similar chassis for hauling big horse trailers
http://www.aquasunmotorsports.com/ford_f650_hauler.html
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/home/t ... sp?ID=7769

If some things would go right around here that would be a horse hauler right there. You can find these 2 years old with low miles and the price is getting close to what you would pay for a new 1 ton diesel.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

HT
We offer both engine options. The Cat has the higher HP ratings and the ability to punch the shit out of the Torque readings. Of course you can supercharge it and ruin the fuel mileage and make your wood hard but that takes more bucks and is not good in the sand.
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Not to hijack, but who's the feline in the pic on your image hosting? If that's a daughter, she looks like a very respectful, intelligent young lady...
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

That is my daughters girlfriend
[img][img]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albu ... 833.th.jpg[/img]

A very lovely young lady that is currently available for sale or trade :lol:

Just kidding! She is single, with a dang cute little boy and an ex-boyfriend that is two steps away from a good shovel. If he hits her again its the last thing he will ever see!
She is about 20 or 21 I believe and likes dark haired guys. Seems to gravitate towards guys that are in good shape. If you want her phone number, I can be bribed with gun related products or old unwanted guns for my hunter safety classes :twisted: 8) [/img]
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

TC204 wrote:
Horned Toad wrote:
TC204 wrote: A lot of vehicles have more HP than what this vehicle has but the ft/lb ratings are much lower with gas engines. The Dodge 6.1 liter hemi has 425 HP but only 420 lb-ft. A comparable sized/HP gas engine would choke in this vehicle.
I am just fucking with him :lol: , that truck either has a Cummins 5.9 which is the same motor in both my truck and my wife’s truck or it has a Cat C7, with that high of a torque rating I am going with the C7.

I looked at similar chassis for hauling big horse trailers
http://www.aquasunmotorsports.com/ford_f650_hauler.html
That F-650 is a monster, I'd cringe every time I needed to fill the tank/tanks.
!50 gallons with the stepside saddle tanks. 108 gallons with the armored tanks that fit between the frame rails. Either way its Jay Poor Getty every time you fill up!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

KW Driver wrote:that's sweet and all, but I think DRMO has one or two of these left over that may be cheaper, and it's got offensive capabilities:

Damn, somebody found SaltBitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paladin, need a Ft. Bragg area salesperson to cruise that thing around to units/departments???

Return to “Weapons of War”