Another Poser

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

LEROY
Ranger

Another Poser

Post by LEROY »

I advised Ranger Jim of this situation. The guy won't answer me. Claims RS 12-89 but went to RANGER School in '01-'02 he can't remember b/c
I'm all fucked up in the head

http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/bozecubbies

If you have a logon to ESPN.COM you can check this guy out. I invited him to this site but as you can guess he has not shown up yet. Have fun!
H Co 121st LRS 00-14
RS Class 07-09
ARNG-WTC Schools NCO
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Leroy...He was in 5 years...and "was in MY starting Ranger School class 12-89" .....NOT!!!!That would mean 6 months OSUT, Airborne, RIP, Batt 1 yr min...all PRIOR to Hooah school...So if he joined in 88 and spent 5 years...that would be '93... Dude, I never even knew we could go to A-Stan back in '93????

If I am wrong correct me, but looks like a Poser to me!!!!

If he is NOT a poser, ask him what happened that was outrageous in the FTX in Benning(12-89), AND what happened that was stupid in Dugway(12-89)... (2 M-16's 'disappeared' in Benning --and someone "lost" their NODS in Dugway--we were in line rewalking the entire route for 6 hours...AFTER the AAR...looking for those fucking things--never found them) If he doesn't remember that on his own...he's full of shit!!!

Good luck...
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
LEROY
Ranger

Post by LEROY »

Oto-Man wrote:Leroy...He was in 5 years...and "was in MY starting Ranger School class 12-89" .....NOT!!!!That would mean 6 months OSUT, Airborne, RIP, Batt 1 yr min...all PRIOR to Hooah school...So if he joined in 88 and spent 5 years...that would be '93... Dude, I never even knew we could go to A-Stan back in '93????

If I am wrong correct me, but looks like a Poser to me!!!!

If he is NOT a poser, ask him what happened that was outrageous in the FTX in Benning(12-89), AND what happened that was stupid in Dugway(12-89)... (2 M-16's 'disappeared' in Benning --and someone "lost" their NODS in Dugway--we were in line rewalking the entire route for 6 hours...AFTER the AAR...looking for those fucking things--never found them) If he doesn't remember that on his own...he's full of shit!!!

Good luck...
RANGER Oto-Man, I'll ask him if he remembers anything getting lost during that class. I called him out and he wouldn't respond when I first realized just how deep his worm hole of POSERNESS went. So, I tried being all buddy buddy with him just so I could have more proof. I wish he would come on this site. We are in the same fan group (not for long) and they told me to lay off of him. I told the moderator of the group that this guy was a poser and he didn't seem too upset.
H Co 121st LRS 00-14
RS Class 07-09
ARNG-WTC Schools NCO
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

I just checked with Zonk, he doesn't know him, so he must be a poser.

:lol: :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

This quote confirms that he's a poser. "trying to restore my old impala when i have time,boy when its don its gonna be bad as# to say the last,HEMICUTA POWER BABY!!,"

Who would put a Mopar motor in a Chevy? :? Plus he spelled Cuda wrong :roll:
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
LEROY
Ranger

Update:

Post by LEROY »

I asked him to sign up again this was his response:
bozecubbies (about 18 hours ago)
yeah i went there twice but still have yet too sign up,ive been busy as hell,ive been off work the last month and a half and just now went back to work a few days ago,im a tractor trailer driver(truck driver)and summer is our busiest time,been working 14 to 16 hour days,im in my rig right now in the sleeper typing this waiting to be unloaded,but i will try and go there tonight when i get home and sign up.are you in there a lot?and whats the best times to go in there to chat with others?
H Co 121st LRS 00-14
RS Class 07-09
ARNG-WTC Schools NCO
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

centermass wrote:I just checked with Zonk, he doesn't know him, so he must be a poser.

Well get Cliv on the line - he's the expert in these matters. :)
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

centermass wrote:I just checked with Zonk, he doesn't know him, so he must be a poser.

Well, the final test is....Cliv
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Silverback wrote:

Well, the final test is....Cliv
Yea, Cliv is Poserbuster Extroidenaire....killer of BIG Posers... :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
LEROY
Ranger

Re: Another Poser

Post by LEROY »

He's at it again...he changed the picture that displayed a Ranger Tab with Jumpmaster Wings underneath it to one of himself at a cubs game after I continued to call him out. Now, he has a new picture up. It's right here if you wanna look

http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/bozecubbies

I found him on this site. His username is Breakdown. his sig line says
"Dangers no stranger to an airborne Ranger"
H Co 121st LRS 00-14
RS Class 07-09
ARNG-WTC Schools NCO
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

He's in Chi-Town..... Hmmmmm
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
ShotUp
Soldier

Post by ShotUp »

I'm an hour and a half west.
Will help in anyway I can, life's been boring.
02-08 1/128 INF BN
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

That dude is a piece of work!! What the fuck does he think he's doing?
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

I just sent him a message asking him how he liked the french toast during mountain phase.......Let's see if that roots him out! :lol:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”