Islam overtakes Catholicism as world's largest religion

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
German233
Tadpole

Islam overtakes Catholicism as world's largest religion

Post by German233 »

Islam has overtaken Roman Catholicism to become the world's largest single religious denomination, according to L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper.

In an interview with the paper Monsignor Vittorio Formenti, compilier of the Annuario Pontificio, the Vatican yearbook, said "For the first time in history, we are no longer at the top: Muslims have overtaken us." He said that figures for 2006 showed that Catholics accounted for 17.4 per cent of the world population while Muslims accounted for 19.2 per cent.

Full story
233 Mtn Btln FGA
6/233 1998/11 (GWS)
SKB Dornstadt 1 1999/03 (M113)
5/233 Weapons Platoon 2000/02 (120 Tampella)
MG1 Handler

Murat Kurnaz is guilty!
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

As a one religion Christians are 33% but Islam is moving up fast where the rest have a negative birth rate. Demographics of religious bearing are changing fast.

Be warned. Either we submit to Islam or have it out with them. Be it by use of force (war) or by plebiscite (vote) the time will come and they approach the majority already in many countries.

So two things come to mind:

1) Fuck like rabbits (To change the demographics)
2) Teach your children to fight or pray to Allah.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
inbredyokel
Embryo

Post by inbredyokel »

How this to sort out this one?
It’s a bit of a poser and no mistakes.
We set their best against our best.
We could do the usual tried and tested route of sending our armies against their armies.
But that’s been done and done.
I think we need a radical rethink of our tactics and politics.
Indeed I think a whole new unorthodox approach may have to be adopted to resolve this debate of dogma.

Here’s an idea that is so far removed from the considered norm, it will probably dismissed as misogynistic and crass from the outset.

We get the hottest Christian chick we can find, and then we get the hottest Muslim chick we can find.
And then we get a big paddling pool of pudding (a really big one).
And then they get naked, so as to not be able to conceal hidden weapons.
And then they wrestle and wrestle and wrestle and wrestle.

And the winner is the one who can lick the other clean the fastest.

It might not solve the numbers thingy, but I get bored easily and this'll help.
"The fcuking fcukers fcuking fcuked" -Cpl 1 Royal Irish
Nomad
Ranger

Re: ,

Post by Nomad »

Chiron wrote:As a one religion Christians are 33% but Islam is moving up fast where the rest have a negative birth rate. Demographics of religious bearing are changing fast.

Be warned. Either we submit to Islam or have it out with them. Be it by use of force (war) or by plebiscite (vote) the time will come and they approach the majority already in many countries.

1) fuck like rabbits (To change the demographics)
Minorities have ruled majorities quite a bit in the past. I am not afraid of the Muslims taking over the world.

The ones we are worried most about want to live without any outside influences other than the good book. That means they aren't interested in technological advancement or industrialization.

And once the whole reliance on oil goes away as the western world develops other alternative fuels, they will be left with nothing. The only intelligent city I have ever seen owned, operated and populated by Arabs is Dubai.
Chiron
Ranger

Re: ,

Post by Chiron »

Nomad wrote:
Chiron wrote:As a one religion Christians are 33% but Islam is moving up fast where the rest have a negative birth rate. Demographics of religious bearing are changing fast.

1) fuck like rabbits (To change the demographics)
Minorities have ruled majorities quite a bit in the past. I am not afraid of the Muslims taking over the world.

The ones we are worried most about want to live without any outside influences other than the good book. That means they aren't interested in technological advancement or industrialization.

And once the whole reliance on oil goes away as the western world develops other alternative fuels, they will be left with nothing. The only intelligent city I have ever seen owned, operated and populated by Arabs is Dubai.
My uncle and his daughter are in Dubai. They (Dubai) are getting ready to live without oil. Other sources of income and the like. I agree with that.

But I'm very afraid of the Muslims in the Balkans for instance. They are really rough and will kill in a heartbeat. When they start loosing support from oil producing countries or semi-industrial like Turkey due to the ecconomic hell that will come from the switch of oil producing countries. Or the switch of fuel types. The people like the UCK and Bosnian Muslims will be uncontrolable. That along with the rest of the Euro Muslims that come from north Africa are going to be vying for power...

Anyway it's something to consider regarding their future and the Christians that will never give up power.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton

Return to “The News Dump”