I can make you talk

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

I can make you talk

Post by Steadfast »

"I can make you talk" will be on the History Channel for those that get it. On the east coast it will be 2000 hours tonight. Watch it or beg for mercy tomorrow!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't make me eat Daddy's hamburger hockey pucks from the B-B-Q Mom. I promise to take out the garbage. I sweeeeeaaaaaar!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

That will give me some new ideas for the RIPees. I will be definalty watching that shit. :twisted:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Good stuff, I think I've watched that before and I'm gonna watch it tonight. Mail Call is on at 2200 EST. That shows always good.

Malarkey
A co 3/75 '07-'10
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Think I could get away with using any of that information in my line of work? I fucking wish!
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

7-UP sprayed up the nose works wonders!!!!!!!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

The volunteers in this show are morons. See if that were me, I wouldn't be nice to them. Right from the beginning when they were in their faces and yellin and shit all you have to do is say "I know I'm a volunteer here, there's nothing you can do to me physically, get outta my fuckin face or I won't say anything". You could basically hold them hostage on their own show and take control over them. You know there are limits to what they could do to you and if you stuck to your guns, you'd have control over the situation.

Malarkey
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Mule
Tadpole

Post by Mule »

Malarkey87 wrote:The volunteers in this show are morons. See if that were me, I wouldn't be nice to them. Right from the beginning when they were in their faces and yellin and shit all you have to do is say "I know I'm a volunteer here, there's nothing you can do to me physically, get outta my fuckin face or I won't say anything". You could basically hold them hostage on their own show and take control over them. You know there are limits to what they could do to you and if you stuck to your guns, you'd have control over the situation.

Malarkey
That kind of defeats the whole experience though.
Apollo
Tadpole

Post by Apollo »

Malarkey87 wrote:The volunteers in this show are morons. See if that were me, I wouldn't be nice to them. Right from the beginning when they were in their faces and yellin and shit all you have to do is say "I know I'm a volunteer here, there's nothing you can do to me physically, get outta my fuckin face or I won't say anything". You could basically hold them hostage on their own show and take control over them. You know there are limits to what they could do to you and if you stuck to your guns, you'd have control over the situation.

Malarkey
Its easy to play tuesdaynight quarterback. There are probably rules that both sides had to abide by, I'm thinking in the way of contracts and other such things, liability, etc. Also one of the guys even said, you get preaty into it after awhile and it becomes real.
All in all I liked it alot. It was a learning experience because I have never had any prior knowledge to the ways a person is interrigated.
just my $.02
---Jon
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Not really, just makes you a lot harder to break.

Malarkey
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Yeah thats a good point Jon. They probably aren't allowed to bring up the TV part of it.
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Number one,It's a TV show which I don't really care about the results of. Two, Im an untrained 16 year old. Are you sayin you wouldnt give up your comrades? Are you sure? I like to think I wouldnt but you and me don't know what it takes to get us to break, we've never been in the situation.
I belive you said, wow I'd really hate to have a person like that fighting next to me.
When did I say that?

Malarkey
A co 3/75 '07-'10

Return to “The Mosh Pit”