My Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Dodge_This
Embryo

My Intro

Post by Dodge_This »

I would first like to say that I understand that this is my wife's account, but I didn't know how much time I would have to use the net. I will set up my own account as soon as I can.

First, I would like to say thank you to all of the Rangers who have been so kind to my wife. She has gathered a lot of information for myself, and other men serving with me that has been very useful.

Just graduated from Airborne school on Friday and waiting til Thursday to go to RIP hold for 3 weeks due to many RIP holdovers.

Again thank you for the advice passed through my wife to me. With lots of hard work ahead, I hope I can call many of you my brothers soon.
Spartan

Re: My Into

Post by Spartan »

Dodge_This wrote:I would first like to say that I understand that this is my wife's account, but I didn't know how much time I would have to use the net. I will set up my own account as soon as I can.

First, I would like to say thank you to all of the Rangers who have been so kind to my wife. She has gathered a lot of information for myself, and other men serving with me that has been very useful.

Just graduated from Airborne school on Friday and waiting til Thursday to go to RIP hold for 3 weeks due to many RIP holdovers.

Again thank you for the advice passed through my wife to me. With lots of hard work ahead, I hope I can call many of you my brothers soon.
Not a problem young Rippee - when you do sign up, what will your user name be? BTW - don't use your real name in your user name!
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey Hero! And I really mean that. All you guys accomplishing your dreams and serving in the Armed Forces are my heros.

You are starting to understand what Rangers are all about. Helping your wife? Helping you? That's what Rangers do. Welcome to the club. We like ourselves.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I wish you the best and am glad you were able to pop in.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Introduction Archive”