My Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Mblova
Embryo

My Intro

Post by Mblova »

Hey guys heres a short intro:

20 year old from New Jersey. I am currently enrolled in NROTC. Joined the forum so i could post. Ive been reading around and am just interested in what kind of pt the rangers go through and general chit chat. Ill be mostly reading and just post if i have a question.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome. You'll need an avatar. (it's a little picture thingy that goes next to your name)

Your Ranger PT questions and 99.9999999999999% of your questions have already been answered. Please discover and utalize the 'search' feature for information.

Thanks for dropping bye. Buckle your seatbelt, it gets a little bumpy around here sometimes! :D
Mblova
Embryo

Post by Mblova »

RTO wrote:Welcome. You'll need an avatar. (it's a little picture thingy that goes next to your name)

Your Ranger PT questions and 99.9999999999999% of your questions have already been answered. Please discover and utalize the 'search' feature for information.

Thanks for dropping bye. Buckle your seatbelt, it gets a little bumpy around here sometimes! :D

Yes i did a little reading of the forums and found exactly what i was looking for. A regimen to increase my push ups for the PFT.

I do have a question though that i might need your assistance with.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: My Intro

Post by cams »

Mblova wrote:Hey guys heres a short intro:

20 year old from New Jersey. I am currently enrolled in NROTC. Joined the forum so i could post. Ive been reading around and am just interested in what kind of pt the rangers go through and general chit chat. Ill be mostly reading and just post if i have a question.
I don't know what the hell you've been reading but you're a NOGO in your intro drone.

You want general chit/chat go to fucking Yahoo.

Oh ya, welcome. Go unfuck yourself and try again.

Thank you very much.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Please stop now and read the FAQ's and stickies on this board. It is vital you do this before posting again. Proper military curtesy is used on this site ESPECIALLY when addressing Rangers. Like I am Ranger RTO, so when posting a thought to me, use my screen name including title. Our forum, our rules. ok? :D
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

...and THAT is Ranger Cams. Don't piss him off! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

RTO wrote:Please stop now and read the FAQ's and stickies on this board. It is vital you do this before posting again. Proper military curtesy is used on this site ESPECIALLY when addressing Rangers. Like I am Ranger RTO, so when posting a thought to me, use my screen name including title. Our forum, our rules. ok? :D
You back to your man-spouse mode again? :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Mblova
Embryo

Post by Mblova »

Ranger RTO, I have sent you a pm.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

cams wrote:
RTO wrote:Please stop now and read the FAQ's and stickies on this board. It is vital you do this before posting again. Proper military curtesy is used on this site ESPECIALLY when addressing Rangers. Like I am Ranger RTO, so when posting a thought to me, use my screen name including title. Our forum, our rules. ok? :D
Haven't decided yet on this one. Been pretty mellow with him so far, I'm in a good mood today. Depends on his next post or few if I go Jeckel or Hyde on him! :lol:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

RTO wrote:
cams wrote:
Haven't decided yet on this one. Been pretty mellow with him so far, I'm in a good mood today. Depends on his next post or few if I go Jeckel or Hyde on him! :lol:
Roger. Your call Ranger.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Bravo57
Ranger

Re: My Intro

Post by Bravo57 »

Mblova wrote:Hey guys heres a short intro:

Hello there!

I hope you find your time with us on ArmyRanger.com very insightful. Welcome to the "Virtual Ranger Battalion" where Rangers from all era's get together to talk, share ideas and help young people like yourself in figuring out what they want to be when they start their adult lives.

We are very open and honest on this board, I hope you enjoy our candidness. If you have any questions, please feel free to address me directly in this thread or better yet, start a new one with the topic of choice. Another good choice would be Ranger Cliv03, Ranger Silverback, Ranger Bugsy and Ranger Cams. All of these choices are excellent references in finding the information you need.

Now that I have properly welcomed you, I need you to post a P.T. score, in this Thread. This will show us that you are serious and in need of a "Ranger Mentor" who will assist in your endeavors.

Shit-head, I wrote all of this for you to prove a fucking point. You are a "temp-quest", and if you cannot fathom what the fuck a search button is, or a sticky or what the FAQ's are, you will be banned instantfuckingtaneous. I use my spare time to try to help ass-hats like you, who live in an "instant gratification world. UNDERSTAND THIS, Neither I, Nor any other Ranger on this board are your fucking friends.

Learn to navigate correctly in our "Virtual Ranger Bn", or go away forever.

The ONLY fucking thing you need to reply to is the Bolded portion of my welcome packet.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Mblova
Embryo

Post by Mblova »

I had a Navy PT score of 200. I did 70 pushups, 75 Situps and 11 minute 1.5 mile run.
I am looking to go to Med school through the Navy, hence why i joined NROTC at Villanova University.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Mblova wrote: Ranger Bravo57, I had a Navy PT score of 200. I did 70 pushups, 75 Situps and 11 minute 1.5 mile run.
I am looking to go to Med school through the Navy, hence why i joined NROTC at Villanova University.
Looks much nicer now, doesn't it? :D
Mblova
Embryo

Post by Mblova »

Ranger Bravo57 I had a Navy PT score of 200. I did 70 pushups, 75 Situps and 11 minute 1.5 mile run.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Strike one.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “Introduction Archive”