PT question

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Dropped
Embryo

PT question

Post by Dropped »

Is these a good site that has instuctions on how to do all the different excersises that will be used during pt?

my primary questions are with flutter kicks, however the proper way to do sit ups and push ups would help as well. Just to make sure I'm doing it coorectly.
Last edited by Dropped on April 25th, 2003, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dropped
Embryo

Post by Dropped »

I have read almost everything here and have yet to find a link to a site that shows how to correctly do all the excersises, if it had been posted a hundred times then I think most of them must have been deleated or maybe it was on an old forum but no here.

The only thing I've found was an explanation on correct push ups which really didn't help me that much. I'm looking for a site that might have in depth info like diagrams, pictures etc.

I might just be missing them, I'll keep looking, but if someone could give me a link it would be great.
Dropped
Embryo

Post by Dropped »

Really my only problem is flutter kicks, we had a couple of things we used to do in my old gym class which our teacher called 'leg flutters' I believe. We also had something he called 'the mountian climber' as well as a few others I think it could be.

One was the Susan Summers thigh master type excersise where you lie on your side. Another was when you got on you hands in a position similar to an olympic runner preparing for a race, then you kind of hoppped between legs alternating their possitions. The third was done on your back and you lifted your legs up into the air. Do any of these sound like flutter kicks?

Also the same Gym teacher told us 2 ways to do sit-ups and one way not to, but only becuase it supposedly cause back problems, it was the way where you put you hands behind your head instead of across your chest.

Anyway I'm going to keep searching for sites that explain how the Army does these things.
Dropped
Embryo

Post by Dropped »

thanks for the help.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”