marine recruiters

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Hopps
Ranger

marine recruiters

Post by Ranger Hopps »

I thought this would be the best place to post this:

I was at school yesterday and i saw a marine recruiter sitting down, with a kid(that i know) I walked up and said "the Army recruiter will be here tomorrow" the marine recruiter says "you interested in the army eh?" i said nope, already enlisted WITH opt. 40! he then says "You know what the only difference between a Marine and a Ranger is? i said "what?" He says "Rangers are airborne qualified" He then said "Any Marine could make it through Ranger training" I started laughing and walked away. I at least thought it was funny.

Hopps

p.s. I know the Marines are good guys but there is more of a difference than that.
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

I've found that all the recruiters tend to be like that Hopps. Same thing happened to me, only the particular line was "Marine basic is harder than Ranger School". Not our place to put anyone in the service down, just the line was funny enough to mention on this thread.
Motivated. Dedicated. Heart and Soul.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”