maggot reporting

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

meneroth
Embryo

maggot reporting

Post by meneroth »

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I am 17 years old. I am currently a senior in highschool and am planning on attending West Point Military Academy, or failing that, Army ROTC. Im not 100% sure about joining the angers, as I am well aware that things change in 4 years, but as of now the Rangers is a probable career choice for me. I am an airsoft fag, though I don’t claim to be a soldier of any competence. It’s a little intimidating getting on this site with people that I hold in such high esteem and to some degree a level of mystique, but all you guys seem really nice from what I have browsed through on this forum. please yell at me if I do anything retarded.

Anyway, thanks for what I’ve learned from this site so far, and for what I plan to learn.

later
I hate it when people jerk around with the system and get off. Im guilty, I should pay, no excuses
-Frank Castle
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

meneroth

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome

Read the FAQ's, get a avatar from either NEWT or NEWT2 located in your profile.

link to FAQ's > viewtopic.php?t=1837

Good intro except for missing the first "R" in Rangers. Preview before submit will have lessen mistakes.

Forget the Airsoft here - we hate it.

Keep reading and research, there is plenty here to learn.

Also, maggot's we got here. Many Rangers are called Maggots and they are proud of it too.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Welcome...
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and thank you for your interst in serving our country. As you prepare for your future, you have many choices ahead of you. Make the right ones for you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
cpaulsen20
Ranger

Post by cpaulsen20 »

Welcome to the site.
spanky
Ranger

Post by spanky »

Welcome to the site. You are a senior in high school. If you have not already got your letters off to your congressman asking for an appointment to West Point, you are already behind the curve. If you haven't figured out whether you are going to West Point or ROTC, you are doubly behind.
RGR Class 8-78
A Team FIST, HHC, 1/75 80-82 Hunter AAF

An Armed Society is a Polite Society
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Well, Chris, if you really want to be a Ranger you came to the right place. A man has only one opportunity to make a good initial impression, and so far you are getting by. Please take this opportunity to read all the FAQs, stickies, and selected threads. There are a few members of the Corps of Cadets on the site. By now the DEPs should have contacted you and given you your initial orientation.

Quick questions: Have you obtained an appointment from your congressman? Have you considered enlisting out of high school and trying for an appointment after a couple years as a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment?

Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
meneroth
Embryo

Post by meneroth »

oops, my bad about the R, i did spell check, but i wasnt paying much attention, and juggling papers at the same time. sorry.

anyway, yea, ive already applied to both west point and ROTC, i actually have an interview tomorrow with a senior at West Point, but im not sure if its a real interview or they are just probing me a little bit. im a little nervous, but really excited about it.

I kinda do want to enlist right out of highschool and get some training and experience under my belt, but my mom would have a nervous breakdown if i did. she has heard to many nightmare stories i think.

I will shut up about airsoft. right now.
I hate it when people jerk around with the system and get off. Im guilty, I should pay, no excuses
-Frank Castle
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

meneroth wrote:Oops, my bad about the R, I did spell check, but I wasn’t paying much attention, and juggling papers at the same time. Sorry.

Anyway, yea, i've already applied to both West Point and ROTC, I actually have an interview tomorrow with a senior at West Point, but I’m not sure if it’s a real interview or they are just probing me a little bit. I’m a little nervous, but really excited about it.

I kind of do want to enlist right out of high school and get some training and experience under my belt, but my mom would have a nervous breakdown if I did. She has heard too many nightmare stories I think.

I will shut up about airsoft. Right now.[/
Please stop right where you are, young man. I gave you some very specific guidance. When you find yourself on this site, you are expected to pay attention to detail. Perhaps my last message was not specific enough; we would like you to write in English. I am a Ranger, not your English teacher. Re-read my last instructions, please.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
meneroth
Embryo

Post by meneroth »

Sorry sir, I will be more careful in the future.
-Frank Castle
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Welcome.

You still haven't gotten an avatar, you need to do so.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome. Enjoy the avatar.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »