oops! wrong order...

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

armychick787

oops! wrong order...

Post by armychick787 »

Sorry guys. Posted a forum before I said hi.

Ok, my names Amanda, I'm 20 yrs old (but not for long). and i've been an MP for almost three yrs now. I went from basic, to Germany...spent a little over two yrs there...and now im finishing up my time in Iraq...I only have about 40 something days left... I dont know where I'll be stationed next, but it really doesnt matter to me, anywhere in the states is closer to home (florida) then i have been for the past few yrs. I dont have a boyfriend...either im just that ugly, or im just not hanging around the right people...ummm I love my music, friends, and lil bro...as far as what i like to do for fun, well...I'll try anything once, and if i have fun then i'll go ahead and do it again. I dont know what eles ya'll want to hear, so if you have a questions, just ask! later guys.. :wink:
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

so if you are an actively serving member, you should have posted this in the Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents forum.

an Admin will move it in the morning. welcome, read the rules.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
armychick787

Post by armychick787 »

damn...i cant do anything right before my coffee...you said they'll move it? is there any way i can besides copy and paste? can i delete this, or is it forever a memorial of my screw up? :oops:
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

we've got this, you're stuck with it, now go read the stickies and FAQs before you fuck something else up that'll piss off someone else. this isn't your normal board. go read.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: oops! wrong order...

Post by Bugsy »

armychick787 wrote:Ok, my names Amanda, I'm 20 yrs old (but not for long). Blah Blah Blah...........
I dont have a boyfriend...either im just that ugly, or im just not hanging around the right people. I dont know what eles ya'll want to hear, so if you have a questions, just ask! later guys.. :wink:
Welcome...........seein as we like to place judgment on every friggin subject known to mankind, your statement of why you don't have a boyfriend doesn't wash. We will be the final judge and jury Amanda. :wink:

You are hereby commanded to post a pic. A vote as to if you're Rangerette material will be judged accordingly. :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
armychick787

Post by armychick787 »

how would i go about putting a pic on here?
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

stop posting. read the rules. now. then read about how to post a pic.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

armychick787

Post by armychick787 »

ok, i hope i did this right...
armychick787

Post by armychick787 »

its an awful pic, but its the best i have on m comp right now, sorry
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

fuckin admins...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

in the intrest of fairness, go ahead and post another pic when you get the chance, of yourself in uniform, on the FOB there...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

Return to “Introduction Archive”