Wannabe's wife... introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

TheHamels
Embryo

Wannabe's wife... introduction

Post by TheHamels »

I guess I'm not supposed to share my name here... so I'm 20 (well in 2 weeks). I'm from Oregon, but living in Georgia while my husband is in AIT (25 S). I've got an 18 month son and I've been married almost a year. My husband volunteered to go Ranger, which would be why I found myself at this site. I guess it's kinda hard for me to think of things to say about myself because I've sorta lost my identity since becoming a mother, wife, and entering the silent ranks.... I'm working on it though!
Looon
Ranger

Re: Wannabe's wife... introduction

Post by Looon »

TheHamels wrote:I guess I'm not supposed to share my name here... so I'm 20 (well in 2 weeks). I'm from Oregon, but living in Georgia while my husband is in AIT (25 S). I've got an 18 month son and I've been married almost a year. My husband volunteered to go Ranger, which would be why I found myself at this site. I guess it's kinda hard for me to think of things to say about myself because I've sorta lost my identity since becoming a mother, wife, and entering the silent ranks.... I'm working on it though!
Welcome.

The part of what I highlited bothers me. Why? If your hubby makes it, and until then and well after, silent is what you shouldn't be.

Im not saying talk his goddamn ear off, in an annoying 20 yr old wife sorta way! Be supportive in every way you can possibly imagine.

Whether you think so or not, how you are as a wife, can literally save his life. Don't be silent.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

TheHamels

Post by Steadfast »

Thanks for supporting your Soldier with his aspirations. With a very young 'un too. Kudos to you. One of the ladies or sistahs will be along shortly to aide ya in your transition here.

I am curious though - yer site name - TheHamels - perchance are ya'all related to TheCamels? :lol:

WELCOME Ma'am.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

Welcome
Cat
Tadpole

Post by Cat »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com..
U.S. Army Signal Corps, 31M7A/31S
385th SigCo (FWD) Kuwait Jan 94- Dec 94
235th(67th) TACSAT Ft Gordon, GA. 95-97
--
Mainz-Kastel, Germany 98-00, AD Dept
Ft Bragg 00-02, AD Dept
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

Welcome. :)
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome to the site.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Lamb Tikka Masala
Chicken Korma
Mixed Vegetable Curry
Basmati Rice
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

RangerX wrote:Lamb Tikka Masala
Chicken Korma
Mixed Vegetable Curry
Basmati Rice
Weird, this was supposed to go somewhere else..... :?:
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
TheHamels
Embryo

Post by TheHamels »

borebrush wrote:+1

The key,

Blow Job, Beer, and Steak! In that order, daily. :twisted: :lol:
Well, what I'm thinkin' is if he can get perfect scores on his PT tests that's going to help him out alot (he's never failed a PT, but he's got a lil ways till 300).... I'm just going to randomly test him, knock out 72 good pushups get a blow job. 2 miles in (what is it 13 minutes?) get a blow job. That's supportive right?
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

TheHamels wrote:

The key,

Well, what I'm thinkin' is if he can get perfect scores on his PT tests that's going to help him out alot (he's never failed a PT, but he's got a lil ways till 300).... I'm just going to randomly test him, knock out 72 good pushups get a blow job. 2 miles in (what is it 13 minutes?) get a blow job. That's supportive right?
that's a hell of a start! just remember while setting goals, they should be attainable ones, that you can continuously modify to improve performance, as they are reached.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site, Ma'am.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
TheHamels
Embryo

Post by TheHamels »

KW Driver wrote:
TheHamels wrote:

The key,

that's a hell of a start! just remember while setting goals, they should be attainable ones, that you can continuously modify to improve performance, as they are reached.
Roger that. :wink:

Return to “Introduction Archive”