Rangers-Eazy on the eyes, hard on the heart!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

straightshooter
Tadpole

Rangers-Eazy on the eyes, hard on the heart!

Post by straightshooter »

How refreshing!!! I almost forgot how military minds work, especially ones that are comprised from ranger training! One thing I know for sure, this is going to be one helluva ADVENTURE! :wink:
By the way what's wrong with trailer trash?! I resemble that remark! How about telling me a story...since I am new, and make it good one!!! (a truthful one!)
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

SS,

Being new, I think you are the one that is supposed to tell a story..... :wink:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yeah, give is a good deployment story as I know the AMU deployed quite a bit. Preferably something in a drinking establishment and whatever happened afterwards, due to the applied intoxicants. :lol:
straightshooter
Tadpole

deployment to the most common

I'm sure I have a "few good ones" Especially stationed in Columbus, GA. I'm sure when everyone of you that went through your airborne training you visited Chick A Sluts, I mean the Chakasaw Bar there. I could however, drink with the best of 'em. You know I never tasted Malt Liquor till I was taking my tour down south!!! My stories are yet for another day!
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Truth be told.........the VA Director was having some stupid shindig in the DFAC at 1430....SS here decided getting some cake was more important than hangin out with us.

No Shit.

Lookit the timestamp...............
RSD 96-99
straightshooter
Tadpole

cake

You're just jealous that you can't have your cake and eat it too!!!! :lol:

straightshooter
Tadpole

home

i'm headed home for the evening, I have horses to feed and water and then I will check back in to read more clues about all of you!!! :wink: :!: :wink:

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

You were on Benning the same time as me. I frequented the pick a slut quite often. Did you ever go to Menopause Lane..........Uh.....I mean Memory Lane?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

RGR Luna wrote:You were on Benning the same time as me. I frequented the pick a slut quite often. Did you ever go to Menopause Lane..........Uh.....I mean Memory Lane?
Yea, she was there when you were there. SS, remember when you were driving around post and you saw the Mexicans picking up trash on the side of the road??? Yep, that was him. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Rangers-Eazy on the eyes, hard on the heart!

straightshooter wrote:How refreshing!!! I almost forgot how military minds work, especially ones that are comprised from ranger training! By the way what's wrong with trailer trash?! I resemble that remark! (a truthful one!)
First, Im not sure any of us are certain our minds do work or where the blood flow has priority and nobody made fun of Trailer Trash, it's where I hide the flock and where Luna and his 37 brothers, sisters, and cousins live.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

straightshooter, What I would like to know is:

One. If your personality changed during the periods you had a weapon in your hand(s) competing

versus

Two. I was just one of the troops in a local establishment during a typical drinking binge.

Three (part I). Did drinking or getting loaded provide your libido with enough bravado to carry your own weight.

If the answer is no,

Three.a. Were you at the local establishment with girl friends or male friends. Were the girl friends on your team that you competed with and the same with male counterparts. If you were married at that time, was your husband deployed elsewhere.

If the answer is yes,

Three.b. Were you at the local establishment with girl friends or male friends. Were the girl friends on your team that you competed with and the same with male counterparts. If you were married at that time, was your husband deployed elsewhere.

Three (part II). I did not need drink to show my bravado. It was always there, with drink or without drink.

I don't know you or anything about you nor have I heard any rumors. These are just questions that popped into my mind as I typed. Perhaps my questions are too numerous at this time. Maybe even too personal. straightshooter you do not need answer these questions. This is not a need to know item. I just never met (that I knew I met) a member of the shooting team of the U.S. Army.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
straightshooter
Tadpole

Here we go!

First off I'd like to address steadfast!

No, No, no, yes, yes, yes, maybe no yes yes....
Really, I was young. I joined when I was 18, so if I was to drink in an establishment I had to show cleavage to get through the door. So you could say I was a llittle moody at the time! I didn't change moods while I was competing vs. just out shooting. I love it all.

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Here we go!

straightshooter wrote:First off I'd like to address steadfast!

No, No, no, yes, yes, yes, maybe no yes yes....
Strange, thats what I heard on my first date.
RS Class # 7-76

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

When shooting for sport, what size gun do you prefer?
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Bet she says "the bigger the better"
RSD 96-99

Return to “The Mosh Pit”