go army.com chat

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
vampire03
USMC Veteran

go army.com chat

Post by vampire03 »

Ranger's, BTDT's,&and anyone who else may care,

I know that some of these ?'s coming in here can and do get very annoying , especially when their asked over and over again. But if you want a good laugh or if you want rip into some ass(you probably be asked to leave)but oh well. Anyway,just go to http://www.goarmy.comand enter the recruiter chat room and read some of the shit those nutsuckers ask. This one shit asked could he take his playstation to basic w/ him to use during freetime. I about shit myself. And that not all , so if you have "freetime" check it out. It's sure to get you going .
SGT/0311
1994-2001
MARINE BARRACKS, GTMO.,CUBA
3/2,2/2,S.O.I. Tactics Instructor

THE DEVIL'S COMING AND HELL 'S COMING WITH ME
Mule
Tadpole

Post by Mule »

I've been in there a few times. Most of the people who go in there ask about Delta, Rangers, and being Snipers. I always find it funny when someone with the name RANGERdelta420 says he wants to be a Delta Force sniper.
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

hahaha yea I've seen a few of those people in the chat. It bugs the hell out of me and I'm not even a DEP yet...
Bell

Post by Bell »

Cert, how are ya doing with the lasik eye thing? If you have problems, get with Dud. He's got tons of info on it. I helped Dud get his waiver for RK eye surgery. You two have something in common.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: go army.com chat

Post by Steadfast »

vampire03 wrote:Ranger's, BTDT's,&and anyone who else may care,

I know that some of these ?'s coming in here can and do get very annoying , especially when their asked over and over again. But if you want a good laugh or if you want rip into some ass(you probably be asked to leave)but oh well. Anyway,just go to http://www.goarmy.comand enter the recruiter chat room and read some of the shit those nutsuckers ask. This one shit asked could he take his playstation to basic w/ him to use during freetime. I about shit myself. And that not all , so if you have "freetime" check it out. It's sure to get you going .
Personally I don't care what they say, do or think over at goarmydotcom. I am only concerned with what is happening here. Stay there and enjoy yourself. You are talking about young men that have never been away from home and have many material things. Going into the Army or any service for that matter can be a trumatic event for a young man. With time, good DI's, good training and developement we will have fine young soldiers. When these growing men have spare time they may miss their items they played with once before. But I bet many young men will turn their eyes towards the ladies, drinking and fighting and more training. Some of these young men may in fact already be here and are seeing you with nothing else to do come here and cry about the young recruits whom they sympathize with. They may even think you are the ass we are laughing at or about. JMO 8)
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
vampire03
USMC Veteran

Post by vampire03 »

Touchy are we :lol: , well no harm intended . Just basically implying the odvious that we fair alot better here than there,whichI and all the other repliers and surely everyone else here in my situation have already figured out. So I can also gaurantee there is no crying here on my part for anyone or anything. But it is very comical to read. But none the less thanks for your reply Ranger Steadfast, thats what I was trying to achieve. :wink: 8) :

SEMPER FI!!!
In a OOHRAH sorta way :lol: :lol:
Last edited by vampire03 on March 16th, 2004, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SGT/0311
1994-2001

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

vampire03 wrote:Touchy are we :lol: , well no harm intended . Just basically implying the odvious that we fair alot better here than there,whichI and all the other repliers and surely everyone else here in my situation have already figured out. So I can also gaurantee there is no crying here on my part for anyone or anything. But it is very comical to read. But none the less thanks for your reply Mr. FAST, thats what I was trying to achieve. :wink: 8) :

SEMPER FI!!!
In a OOHRAH sorta way :lol: :lol:
My name is not Mr. Fast. Not today, not yesterday, and certainly not tomorrow. My name is Ranger Steadfast to you. Read FAQ at top of forum if you are not familar with appropiate titles around here.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

This thread doesn't even belong in Recruitment Process, it should be in Maximum Carnage.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

vampire03 wrote:Mr. FAST, thats what I was trying to achieve.
Vampire03 - Do you happen to see where it says 'Ranger' under Steadfast's name? You will address him as such - 'Ranger Steadfast' - when you are on this site. When in person, you shall address him as 'Ranger Steadfast - Can I buy you another beer?' :wink:

You are a guest here after all. We appreciate your service and your participation, but not so much so that you would be allowed to disrespect any of the Rangers here - at least not if you want to stay here that is.

Please acknowledge your understanding of this.
vampire03
USMC Veteran

Post by vampire03 »

I understand and acknowledge what you're saying and mean. But will you also understand that there was never any disrespect intended towards anyone at all. The post has been editted and fixed. :wink:

Now that that's been squared away "can we all just get along an have an ice cream cone" :lol: ?
SGT/0311
1994-2001

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Mitchell wrote:goarmy chatroom....my 2nd favorite chatroom :o
It's pretty apparent that you have limited thinking abilities and not much of a grasp of the english language......go figurer it's your second favorite...

What's your first favorite? www.gaynavyboys.com?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Why does the Army still use the Ranger 'tab' as the representative of the Regt? Where is the scroll? I just popped into the go army site. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Recruitment Process”