Ranger Support company to get Tan beret.

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

The Holmchicken wrote: Okay, okay, okay.....you got me. It wasn't a Panzer Division. It was actually a French division that had been buried by a Panzer platoon. But I was getting shot at while doing it. With ICBM's. And I all had to protect me against nuclear fall out was my shower shoes, LCE, balaclava and a light coat of CLP. Swear to God man.
Are you sure it wasn't a light coat of root oil?
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
Abell9 wrote: :roll: You guys are so full of shit. Who the fuck you think had to bury that Panzer Division? Thats right! And they werent shooting at YOU when you dug em up either....but by God they were when I buried em.
Does an Airsoft gun count. :shock:

I was using one when he was digging. :twisted:

They say Airsoft is just like combat you know! :roll:

Okay, okay, okay.....you got me. It wasn't a Panzer Division. It was actually a French division that had been buried by a Panzer platoon. But I was getting shot at while doing it. With ICBM's. And I all had to protect me against nuclear fall out was my shower shoes, LCE, balaclava and a light coat of CLP. Swear to God man.
THAT'S bullshit. Aint EVER been a French Division that could whup a Panzer Platoon...and how the hell could that French Division even fight that Panzer Platoon while running? See, that proves your full of shit.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Abell9 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote: Does an Airsoft gun count. :shock:

Okay, okay, okay.....you got me. It wasn't a Panzer Division. It was actually a French division that had been buried by a Panzer platoon. But I was getting shot at while doing it. With ICBM's. And I all had to protect me against nuclear fall out was my shower shoes, LCE, balaclava and a light coat of CLP. Swear to God man.
THAT'S bullshit. Aint EVER been a French Division that could whup a Panzer Platoon...and how the hell could that French Division even fight that Panzer Platoon while running? See, that proves your full of shit.
ok Gramps. it's all right. go find your glasses and we'll explain it to ya.

one of you leg shavers wanna proofread for the pastor since he can't read and remember what he read so good anymore?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Abell9 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote: Does an Airsoft gun count. :shock:

Francois and Pierre were on a wine and cheese break during the monthly Emergency Surrender Drill when they got hit............Duh!
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Oh!. And KW Driver...I got your gramps....
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Oh!. And KW Driver...I got your gramps....
:?: :?:

:idea: :idea:

OH, you mean CRAMPS!! I realized you were talking about a heavy flow day.....
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

yant some nubby? or just a hug? do I need to find some hog fer yer hug?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

KW Driver wrote:yant some nubby? or just a hug? do I need to find some hog fer yer hug?
Dont worry about the Hog, Bro....and everytime she says no to YOU, Ive been there. And KW...it's "YUNT" sum nubby....ya cunt!
RS Class # 7-76

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

you uppity fuckers out in Katy may say "YUNT", but down south we say yant. so... yant sum?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”