got my orders for BAC today..

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

got my orders for BAC today..

Post by ChemLightBattery »

i report 8 APRIL just thought id let you guys know. thanks for all the advice i have already received from this site.

ill be back with my shit,

CLB
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Good boy!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: got my orders for BAC today..

Post by Bugsy »

ChemLightBattery wrote:ill be back with my shit,

CLB
You damn sure better come back with your shit! Good luck bro 8)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

Cool deal! Feet and knees together, hooah?
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

Good luck CLB.
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
Bell

Post by Bell »

Great! Now do it.

RLTW
Bell
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

update...

i reported today, i am now assigned to d co 1/507th. i just wanted to vent about all of the little turds walking around with there camel packs on, i really want to fuckin slap them silly. "hey dude.... you forgot to snap your front buckle ... BAM!!" right in the face. oh well i guess that there are tools everywhere.

CLB out
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

Camelbacks? What's up with that? Are those the guys walking around prior to training that think they're cool?

In training, you've got your canteen, and that's all you need. Right?
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
Silverback
Ranger

Re: update...

Post by Silverback »

ChemLightBattery wrote:i reported today, i am now assigned to d co 1/507th. i just wanted to vent about all of the little turds walking around with there camel packs on, i really want to fuckin slap them silly. "hey dude.... you forgot to snap your front buckle ... BAM!!" right in the face. oh well i guess that there are tools everywhere.

CLB out
Yeah you're not going to make it very long!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

yeah,,

im going to make it. its just the little turds around here annoy the shit out of me. i wish they would have a class in basic entitled "things its not cool to do on or off post after you leave IET" ie, sporting your camo ultra highspeed camel pack everywhere you go even off post in civies to the mall, or wearing your HOOAH tshirt... tucked in without a belt of course, we all know you know what hooah is by your haircut. or telling stories about basic... we were all there, we know what it was about. im pretty lucky to have alot of 11 series in my squad, (thats what they call it but im guessing that its my stick or am i wrong?)so we all get along pretty well. ill send up another sitrep when i get through with ground week.

CLB
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

ChemlightFAG...

you better show some fucking respect on this board to a First Sergeant who is so close to your present location, the hair around your asshole is pulling security for him.

We don't tolerate that fucking shit, hot nuts. you think because you went to basic training before those SOLDIERS that you're better than they are? YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. Those same soldiers you are training with will be in this fight months from now pulling your weight.

YOU BETTER FUCKING HUMBLE YOURSELF QUICK.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

hit_it wrote:ChemlightFAG...

you better show some fucking respect on this board to a First Sergeant who is so close to your present location, the hair around your asshole is pulling security for him.

We don't tolerate that fucking shit, hot nuts. you think because you went to basic training before those SOLDIERS that you're better than they are? YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. Those same soldiers you are training with will be in this fight months from now pulling your weight.

YOU BETTER FUCKING HUMBLE YOURSELF QUICK.

SFC Hit It:

I did not mean any disrespect toward any member of this board, especially to the member that you are refering to. If my comments were taken in that context I humbly apoligize.

"Those same soldiers you are training with will be in this fight months from now pulling your weight."

What do you mean by this comment please eloborate. I just hope that this comment has nothing to do with my current assigment to The Old Guard.

Now to better explain the above mentioned post by me.

Most of the soldiers here don't act the way i said. Just a select few, and I understand that we are at war, and most will serve in combat. I'm not better then them. But, I do find it funny that they walk around with camel packs on like its "cool", thats it nothing more nothing less. I think that alot of the people that serve or have been to this post proberbly think the same thing.

Once agian I do not mean any disrespect.

SITREP:

Ground week went well. I am actually enjoying myself here. I love all of the training. We did the 34 foot tower on my second day, I thought it was great that we got into the "Hooah" stuff that fast. I can't wait for Jump week, but I'm taking it a training event at a time.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

What do you mean by this comment please eloborate. I just hope that this comment has nothing to do with my current assigment to The Old Guard
He doesn't need to elaborate shit.
Shut the fuck up.
Your comment sounds like a challenge.
Fuck you,H8 Train is Old Guard allumni too, noone is giving you shit for being a toy soldier.
SFC Hit_It is just reminding you that in about 6 months those kids won't be cherries anymore.
What will you be doing?
Hmmmm?
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Kilted Heathen wrote:SFC Hit_It is just reminding you that in about 6 months those kids won't be cherries anymore.
What will you be doing?
Hmmmm?
"AT A HALF STEP......FORWARD.....MARCH"

Here's the deal...You are arriving from the Old Guard, which much to our Chagrin is a real unit. You have a few days in the Army under your belt and the actions of these kids seems immature and uncool to you. Remember where you were 6-8 months ago and measure yourself. When you get back to your base find a SSG Durbin and ask him "Who was your PSG while you were in combat Sergeant", Lo and behold you will see the very short circle of life!

My initial response to your post was the fact that you said something like "I wanna smack 'em cause they're dumb". That in and of itself does not bode well for your future as a leader. So
Kilted Heathen wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

Roger I Understand.

Moving Out.

CLB

Return to “About Airborne School”