Rippie

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

He's a waste of oxygen. I'd like to make him do flutterkicks until his asshole explodes. Alas, it is not my job.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

I Don't know what the fuck you guys are sqawking about. This motherfucker is HIGH SPEED, shit he's in RIP "HOLD". I feel honored just to watch this sorry motherfucker "ACT" like he's actually

DID SOMETHING!!!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Bugsy wrote:I Don't know what the fuck you guys are sqawking about. This motherfucker is HIGH SPEED, shit he's in RIP "HOLD". I feel honored just to watch this sorry motherfucker "ACT" like he's actually

DID SOMETHING!!!
but Bugs he did do something

HE FAILED
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Horned Toad wrote:
Bugsy wrote:I Don't know what the fuck you guys are sqawking about. This motherfucker is HIGH SPEED, shit he's in RIP "HOLD". I feel honored just to watch this sorry motherfucker "ACT" like he's actually

DID SOMETHING!!!
but Bugs he did do something

HE FAILED
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Interesting. If he failed (which he did) then why is he trying to talk his way
back in? He should "SHUT THE FUCK UP" and do some reading and PT.

Kid the more you open your mouth the deeper you go and the shit will get deep and breathing will get hard.

For what it's worth never quit and try to be a man.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Wow, you know you are a simple minded cock holster when you manage to get the Earthpig riled up... That was pretty amazing in and of itself.

As far as the Rippie goes, I read this thread wondering if he had any concept what-so-ever who the fuck he was talking to. I couldn't imagine as small as our world is saying that the "panties in a bunch" comment or coming on here like he did, smelling of tampax and fds, then having the sheer audacity as to say anyone else in the world was whining. But he did ask for advise and I didn't see where any was given to him.

You need to be yourself. Identify with who you are and you won't be having all of these problems. Be with those like you. I think it's not your fault you didn't complete the run. Further, it's not your fault you're a smart ass little whiney, cock-gobbling bitch. I've figured it out. I would bet that you smell like 'fds' and that you have a string coming out of the top of your head. Am I right? I know I am. And that's why you can't complete the run. See, you're a PUSSY. And we all know that PUSSY can't run. It can flow, heavily at times I've heard. But run, nope. Each and everytime a PUSSY tries to run all that happens is a little snail trail is left along the pathway... And as far as being a whiney, cock-gobbler. Not your fault either. Fuck, PUSSY you were created for just that purpose. You are the epitomy of what PUSSY is. Though I have not figured out how you are walking or typing. Now not being able to figure this out isn't so bad. I guess you are just a mutated, freak PUSSY.

So, all said. Go back to who and what you are. Even the fact that you picked a job where you could be on the phone all fucking day. I should tell you before you get there, this is a real combat job and it's important. You won't be able to talk to the other PUSSY you know. It's all about doing the job, not about sharing recipies and talking about who's fucking who. Go back to who you are. You life as a PUSSY suits you better. Fucking Vagasil Queen.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

VAK wrote:Wow, you know you are a simple minded cock holster when you manage to get the Earthpig riled up... That was pretty amazing in and of itself.

As far as the Rippie goes, I read this thread wondering if he had any concept what-so-ever who the fuck he was talking to. I couldn't imagine as small as our world is saying that the "panties in a bunch" comment or coming on here like he did, smelling of tampax and fds, then having the sheer audacity as to say anyone else in the world was whining. But he did ask for advise and I didn't see where any was given to him.

You need to be yourself. Identify with who you are and you won't be having all of these problems. Be with those like you. I think it's not your fault you didn't complete the run. Further, it's not your fault you're a smart ass little whiney, cock-gobbling bitch. I've figured it out. I would bet that you smell like 'fds' and that you have a string coming out of the top of your head. Am I right? I know I am. And that's why you can't complete the run. See, you're a PUSSY. And we all know that PUSSY can't run. It can flow, heavily at times I've heard. But run, nope. Each and everytime a PUSSY tries to run all that happens is a little snail trail is left along the pathway... And as far as being a whiney, cock-gobbler. Not your fault either. Fuck, PUSSY you were created for just that purpose. You are the epitomy of what PUSSY is. Though I have not figured out how you are walking or typing. Now not being able to figure this out isn't so bad. I guess you are just a mutated, freak PUSSY.

So, all said. Go back to who and what you are. Even the fact that you picked a job where you could be on the phone all fucking day. I should tell you before you get there, this is a real combat job and it's important. You won't be able to talk to the other PUSSY you know. It's all about doing the job, not about sharing recipies and talking about who's fucking who. Go back to who you are. You life as a PUSSY suits you better. Fucking Vagasil Queen.
Damn, bro.

You hurt MY feelings with that one.

Good Job!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

VAK wrote:Wow, you know you are a simple minded cock holster when you manage to get the Earthpig riled up... That was pretty amazing in and of itself.
Not only did EP get riled up, but Chiron even said "Shut the Fuck up!" And I have never seen that! :shock:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

I'm so proud of them both! :D
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Such a small world we live in! :roll:

Careful about burning bridges young man
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Silverback wrote:Such a small world we live in! :roll:

Careful about burning bridges young man
That is the best piece of advice you will ever get for free!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Kilted Heathen wrote:I'm so proud of them both! :D
Have you been giving those two some training behind the scenes that we dont know about? :lol:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Chew toys are cool and all, but if a young man can't pass a 5-mile standard, then what they fuck is he doing anywhere near RIP, hold or otherwise.

Ain't a man here who doesn't know this kid is finished, for a plethora of reasons, HE just doesn't know it yet. Even if God miracles his ass into our Regiment, he won't last a week in squad PT.

And Rippie, let me break it down for you in retard terms. Our community that you are trying to become a part of is a lot smaller than you think. I, like many Rangers here, have Rangers that were MY RIP Instructors here on this site that I talk to nearly on a daily basis. Now, in my case, I have gotten to know them a little more personally here now that I am retired, but there is a side of me that, even to this day - and I assume always will, still have a HEFTY respect and subliminal fear of. They were that evil, that dimented, and that fucking awe inspiring. When I was where you are now, whenever one of them would get within hand grenade range I would get the uneasy feeling that I was about to fucking be killed. I would never speak to them the way you have spoken to all of us here. And there are quite a few generations of RIP Instructors here, and even who have replied in this thread, who concur with the fact that you are doomed to failure, mainly because of your bitchy vaginatical attitude. I can gurantee you this; show up at Battalion with anything resembling your shitty stupid attitude, and you are gonna get some quality time with a stud fresh out of Ranger School that is going to make anything you have seen to that point feel like a Sunday afternoon walk in the park. It will be unlike anything you have fet, experienced, or endured to that point, and with your attitude, you WILL break. Trust me on this one. You have no fucking idea how quickly a hint of poor attitude will get your ass handed to you.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and move on with your career and find happiness elsewhere.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Creeping Death wrote:Chew toys are cool and all, but if a young man can't pass a 5-mile standard, then what they fuck is he doing anywhere near RIP, hold or otherwise.

Ain't a man here who doesn't know this kid is finished, for a plethora of reasons, HE just doesn't know it yet. Even if God miracles his ass into our Regiment, he won't last a week in squad PT.

And Rippie, let me break it down for you in retard terms. Our community that you are trying to become a part of is a lot smaller than you think. I, like many Rangers here, have Rangers that were MY RIP Instructors here on this site that I talk to nearly on a daily basis. Now, in my case, I have gotten to know them a little more personally here now that I am retired, but there is a side of me that, even to this day - and I assume always will, still have a HEFTY respect and subliminal fear of. They were that evil, that dimented, and that fucking awe inspiring. When I was where you are now, whenever one of them would get within hand grenade range I would get the uneasy feeling that I was about to fucking be killed. I would never speak to them the way you have spoken to all of us here. And there are quite a few generations of RIP Instructors here, and even who have replied in this thread, who concur with the fact that you are doomed to failure, mainly because of your bitchy vaginatical attitude. I can gurantee you this; show up at Battalion with anything resembling your shitty stupid attitude, and you are gonna get some quality time with a stud fresh out of Ranger School that is going to make anything you have seen to that point feel like a Sunday afternoon walk in the park. It will be unlike anything you have fet, experienced, or endured to that point, and with your attitude, you WILL break. Trust me on this one. You have no fucking idea how quickly a hint of poor attitude will get your ass handed to you.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and move on with your career and find happiness elsewhere.
Well said!
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Rippie, please let me tell you that you have annoyed a lot of Rangers with your immature comments. This is a small community, and we tend to have long memories. You have a lot of work ahead of you if you ever expect to make it -- don't think anyone is going out of his way to bust you out of RIP. You'll do it yourself.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”