Rippie

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

The Holmchicken wrote:Rippie, I don't know you, but I already fucking hate you.
I said it once and I'll say it again. Good feeling knowing my gut was right about this little asshole.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
MaddMike275
Ranger

Post by MaddMike275 »

Anything left for me? :twisted:
HAHAHA YOU MISSED ME!!!

C 2/75 '01'03 OEFx2
RS 3-02
100/442 IN USAR OIF (Check out the Nov26 Edition of the Army Times cover for one of the dipshits I served with in Iraq)
currently with D 1/505 PIR 3Bct 82nd Abn
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

gordo173 wrote:Screw this ass monkey! He's burned enough bridges to have stopped the entire Soviet war amchine from invading Berlin! I say we skull fuck the little the little oxygen thief until we fill his brain housing group with enough Ranger joy juice to were he might actually develop something resembling a clue!

Rippie my ass! Fucking wannabee.
So it is safe to say that you don't like the little fuckface? :lol:
Rippie
Embryo

Fuck It

Post by Rippie »

Alright!

I appolgize to anyone I offended by my posts. Both those who have done nothing at all and those who have gone before me and earned what I have not. My only reason for coming to this site was to try to supplement what I already know about PT with knowledge from those who have gone before me. I apologize for any disrespect towards any and all members of this site. I will be reading the rules of this site again to ensure that no more fuck ups on my part occur.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Fuck It

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Rippie wrote:Alright!

I appolgize to anyone I offended by my posts. Both those who have done nothing at all and those who have gone before me and earned what I have not. My only reason for coming to this site was to try to supplement what I already know about PT with knowledge from those who have gone before me. I apologize for any disrespect towards any and all members of this site. I will be reading the rules of this site again to ensure that no more fuck ups on my part occur.
"Alright?"

ALRIGHT WHO?.....Mother Fucker?.......Son of a Bitch?......Cock Sucker?

Just who the Fuck are you addressing here? Maybe you didn't graduate OSUT & Jump School! If you did you would have learned how to address personnel and not step on your dick multiple times in a row. You would have learned to correct your deficiencies!

Now shut your cockholster and Read, Read, Read!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

your biggest problem, even bigger that your lack of ability to PT is your attitude. I have no idea why you were allowed to recycle. you don't deserve it. You have no clue what you need to be successful in OUR Regiment. You might somehow pass the standard events next time. You might slip through the cracks and actually graduate RIP. I doubt it. I think your inner personality that you've shown so glairingly here will shine through next time . You are mentally weak. even if you get through RIP, you won't last 6 months at Regt. You wouldn't have lasted 1 month in my Company. If the RIP instructors dont' find your attitude and fix it, your Team Leader will.

You need to step back and re-evaluate everything you have said, and how you said it. You have no clue who you are talking to here. We have extended you all kinds of opportunities to fix yourself. If you don't do it quickly you are going to find yourself in legland. and you are the type to blame everyone else around you and not take responsibility for your own actions. You'll be one of those little fucks who say you got fucked, it wasn't your fault. guess what. it's all on you. come back in six months and see if I'm right.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Fuck you.
You're an arrogant little asshole.
Don't fucking post again until you learn your goddamn manners.
You set an absolute shit example for the DEPs here, you have been to a small extent where they aspire to go.
You come here with a fucking attitude and think you're fucking owed.
Fuck you.
You post in the vet forum and you haven't been to ANY fucking unit yet but...you've been through a couple of days of RIP so an example is expected from you.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT YOU CUNT!

DEPs!

PM this shit-bag and square him away.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

DEP's

Don't let this be an example for you. All of you have what it takes to pass RIP and make it to the Regiment. If you choose to be a fucking piece of shit like this fuckhead though, this right here is only a small amount of the heat you will get. If I were this little fucks SL, I would have my TL's smoke him until he either quits or crys. Either one valuable options to eliminate fuckheads like that from roster space and open it for prospective studs.
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

Roger that Ranger Kilted Heathen, I'm on this one.

Rippie, PM inbound.
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

SunDevilWrestler wrote:Roger that Ranger Kilted Heathen, I'm on this one.

Rippie, PM inbound.
Thank you, pm your work-out schedule to him if he works half as hard as you there may be an outside chance for the little bastard.

Rippie, don't come back with an ass-hurt snivel justifying how we just don't understand or we need sensitivity training or some other Ft Jackson bullshit.
Start being professional and fucking start now.
Listen to Sundevils advice to you and don't give him any shit.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Silverback et al....you guys are hairless, if you don't go pay this kid a visit! :twisted: Yes, that's a dare....or a request....whichever you choose to call it. :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
SunDevilWrestler wrote:Roger that Ranger Kilted Heathen, I'm on this one.

Rippie, PM inbound.
Thank you, pm your work-out schedule to him if he works half as hard as you there may be an outside chance for the little bastard.

Rippie, don't come back with an ass-hurt snivel justifying how we just don't understand or we need sensitivity training or some other Ft Jackson bullshit.
Start being professional and fucking start now.
Listen to Sundevils advice to you and don't give him any shit.
THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! The DEPS on this site can square away an actual soldier. Just goes to show what this site can do for someone going in. You DEPS should be honored to have the knowledge this site has given you. You all that listewn and learn will be miles ahead of of those you will go through training with. It Fucking Rocks to see kids have never never served a day in uniform square away a guy that has already completed basic and AIT.
It's all good.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

No, it's actually pretty fucking sad.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

Matador275 wrote:
gordo173 wrote:Screw this ass monkey! He's burned enough bridges to have stopped the entire Soviet war machine from invading Berlin! I say we skull fuck the little the little oxygen thief until we fill his brain housing group with enough Ranger joy juice to were he might actually develop something resembling a clue!

Rippie my ass! Fucking wannabee.
So it is safe to say that you don't like the little fuckface? :lol:
No, it has nothing to do with 'liking' the little bitch! It has everything to do with attitude and his sucks. RIP was were the men were weeded out from the boys. This buttburgler even gives boys a bad name. Why are we wasting our time with this jackass. Telling a couple of Rangers that they got their "panties in a bunch"! Screw I say cut him lose, thats one hung jumper that can free fall his ass all the way to the grandstand on his own.
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

Dude - the 5 mile run is the least of your problems. Your fucking attitude sucks.
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?

Return to “Introduction Archive”