Intro...

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Well sorry, but I'm finding it just as amusing as you are.

Ranger Spartan- Did you ever think I was maybe doing it on purpose? :)
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Ameri-Girl wrote: Ranger Spartan- Did you ever think I was maybe doing it on purpose? :)
Only an idiot invites disaster without a plan of escape.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Ameri-Girl wrote:Ranger Spartan- Did you ever think I was maybe doing it on purpose? :)
No, I'm far to stoopid to have ever considered that. :roll:

I've got to say, you're about the most impressive person to have signed on here thus far:

1. Without having graduated from high-school by the age of 19,
2. To have informed everyone about your immature, tough-guy, potty-mouth status,
3. To have not even signed up for Delayed Entry yet.

You sure have shown everyone how much you know about earning respect. I'm sure your parents would be proud. :roll:

And you're about half right - it would be REALLY funny, if it weren't so pathetic to make me feel sorry for you.

But I do have faith in humanity and I'm confident you'll pull your head out at some point in the future. Hopefully, you'll do it before you get crushed by someone who doesn't understand, and won't care, if you are just a stupid kid with a loud mouth who has yet to prove himself in the world. I can tell you that it's pretty obvious to everyone here. Which is a shame, considering you're 19 years old. :cry:
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Harris- I didn't have to do anything. I just know myself and what mental toughness is all about.

I only addressed a Ranger wrong one time which was a mistake and I apologized.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Did I say it was mental toughness, you fucking retard? No, I didn't. There is nothing tough or challenging here at all, just pure amusement and humor.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Roger, Ranger Master J, and thank you. I'm sure you could kick my ass, but my breaking point would be when I'm not breathing anymore.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Ameri-Girl wrote:Roger, Ranger Master J, and thank you. I'm sure you could kick my ass, but my breaking point would be when I'm not breathing anymore.
In that case, it would only take Master J about 18 seconds to make you quit.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Come-on Ameri-Girl lets get that DOB, full name, and address. By the way ameri-Girl how tall are you?
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Ameri-Girl,

You say you respect all servicemen and women and that you want to attempt to become a Ranger. And yet you also stated that you intentionally started this shit, why not stop why you still have access to the board and apologize to everyone? Maybe if the Rangers are in a really good mood they'd let ya stay... Whats more important to you, provoking people over the internet and having a few laughs or learning some shit from BTDTs that could help you later on when you try to pass OSUT, ABN, and RIP?
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Some quick questions for ameri-slut:

1. Are you the first person to graduate high school at 19 thats not a dumb ass?

2. Do you run the two mile in under 16 minutes?

3. Why dont you have an opt. 40 contract?

Well, none of that fucking matters because you havent even signed up.......... Step up to the plate dumb shit, the ball is heading your way :twisted:
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Hey ya dumb fuck, maybe I would have if I qualified. It's kind of hard to when I don't yet have my diploma. And maybe you would have a slightly better understanding why if you read my other posts. As for my running times, I don't see why you give a fuck but I can probably run it faster than anyone else on here. My running is probably what I'm best at. I can sprint the 2 miles and I run 120 mins w/out stopping.

I have kinda lost interest in this because it's not quite as funny anymore so I may refrain from posting. I know yall love me but sorry, it has gone on long enough. I'm sure another person for yall to fuck with will come along soon enough though so have fun and GL to the DEPs (you'll need it because alot of you are pussies). I'll be sure to report back once I'm signed in the Army because I know yall would like to hear back from me.

Return to “Introduction Archive”