HELP APPRECIATED!

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: HELP APPRECIATED!

Post by Jim »

He has not been here since 17 Jan 14.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Jim wrote:He has not been here since 17 Jan 14.

That is too bad
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Indeed it is!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Littletrainwreck wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm wrote:So I've narrowed my two choices down for when I go to MEPS. I will tell them I will not sign without either 89d (EOD) or 11x with an Opt 40 Contract. Whatever one they give me first I will take. EOD offers great pay and good work outside the military. Plus they offer all the Spec Ops schools (Airborne, Rangers, Special Forces, etc). My ultimate goal would be to become a SF Soldier, but I wouldn't have enough experience not having ever been in. Plus I'm only 17 right now. So I suppose that going EOD or 75th RR wouldn't really matter if I am gonna be SF in the next few years. But my question is, what do you think would be easier for me to get when I go to MEPS this Friday?(I know I'll probably have to wait). I would rather go Rangers right off, but if EOD came prior, I would definitely jump on it.
Young man, you came here for answers you said you were going to MEPS this Friday which was 17 JAN 2014.
We would like a sitrep from you on what transpired at MEPS. You wanted to join a man's organization - then you need to step up and carry your own end to a keyboard and allow us the basics you are presently doing including your newest p.t. numbers.

A little cyber heat (from here) is always better than your NCO right in your face.

Hate Train on this site was really H8Train but the name was so close we wish only to remember H8Train not some young man that is a quitter (so far). You are not living up to the good name Hate Train and if you do become a quitter of this board lLittletrainwreck fit you to a "T".

When you last signed on - I know it, after I changed your name so you were smart enough to log on with the new name show us basic intelligence. Refraining from being here is showing _________ ___________ ___________(you fill in the blanks). You tell us.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”