SGTR Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: SGTR Intro

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome to the site. Yeah, Intros can be rough around here. But there are is no shortage of posers who attempt to enter this domain and elsewhere, and we have a special group here that hunts them down and exposes them. You have to not take your reception personally. I am sure a verification packet has been sent to you. Just complete it and send it back. We all had to do it, but we do have some back rooms here that are only for vetted Rangers and they are very worthwhile for a host of reasons. This is a great place to be.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Dear Lord of Darkness,

Im the Pastor assigned to care for GRITS (Great Ranger In The Sky) chillrens, a task of monumental proportions. Malcontents everyone of them. Distrusting, disgusting, disgruntled, ill tempered and vile humans all. Course, you being one you should understand. You would have to admit should you read your first post....it left a great deal to the "hummmm, what the fuck does that mean" catagory. But, not all knuckle draggers are proned to superior grasp of the written lanaguage much less speaking it so you will understand that when the boys bow up...they are allowed such liberties, same as you. You actually write pretty well when your sober.

Let the vetting process happen and all will be well on planet Ranger. Should you decide to play along and join in...fuck ya. If you decide not to...fuck ya. Welcome here if you so decide.

Exaulted Representitive of The Church of The Yellow River and task master of all Wenches in the Kingdom therein, I remain,

The Pastor
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

MTRANGER wrote:
Hey, I watch "The Unit" :evil:

Loser :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Satan6 wrote:WTFO?

I pissed off the wrong person at 3rd Bat and got shot out for world wide assignment.

The verbiage, worldwide is really only used for and by RIP quitters
Satan6 wrote: I joined the Army in 1989 with an official slot for Airborne and Ranger. I was on Fort Benning until 1992 when I got orders to report to 7th Special Forces Group
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm tell me there Mr Sensitive, how does one such as yourself get to go to 7th Group after being RFS'ed? What skills did you have to offer other than fluffer?

So you did 3 yrs in 3rd Bn 89ish to 92ish, so you went to OJC? who did you work for?

Lastly, we have a process here. You don't like it ETADIK, and what Puck said!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Holy smokes. Since I led the charge, and since I should know better I will ask you to please pass the crow and the mushroom gravy. It's a dish I'm starting to like a lot. :lol: I offer you my apology, as a Ranger.

I would ask that you re-read your initial intro, and try to look at it with an open mind. It sounded like it was written by a Weblos Scout, who stayed up all night watching Rambo movies and smoking crack.

The members of this site have busted herds of posers, and there are typically certain flags that tip us off. Your intro had just about all of them. Seriously.

Again, my apologies. I'll be sending you a verification packet, if you haven't received one.

RLTW
EP

PS: You are free to select another avatar, if the one I picked for you wasn't cool enough. :lol:
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Check your PMs.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:Dear Lord of Darkness,

Im the Pastor assigned to care for GRITS (Great Ranger In The Sky) chillrens, a task of monumental proportions. Malcontents everyone of them. Distrusting, disgusting, disgruntled, ill tempered and vile humans all. Course, you being one you should understand. You would have to admit should you read your first post....it left a great deal to the "hummmm, what the fuck does that mean" catagory. But, not all knuckle draggers are proned to superior grasp of the written lanaguage much less speaking it so you will understand that when the boys bow up...they are allowed such liberties, same as you. You actually write pretty well when your sober.

Let the vetting process happen and all will be well on planet Ranger. Should you decide to play along and join in...fuck ya. If you decide not to...fuck ya. Welcome here if you so decide.

Exaulted Representitive of The Church of The Yellow River and task master of all Wenches in the Kingdom therein, I remain,

The Pastor
I Concure!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Silverback wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Dear Lord of Darkness,

The Pastor
I Concure!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
ma91c1an
Triple Canopy

Post by ma91c1an »

Let me be the first to call you a "homo," while I welcome you to the site.

And yes, I am well over 40.

:)
-------
Classes 12, 13, and 14-81.
Company A, 2d Battalion (Ranger), 1st Platoon, "Bad 'Muthers," 1980-1984;
SFQC 4-84.
Company B, 2d Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), ODA 151, 1984-1986.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

EarthPig wrote:Holy smokes. Since I led the charge, and since I should know better I will ask you to please pass the crow and the mushroom gravy. It's a dish I'm starting to like a lot. :lol: I offer you my apology, as a Ranger.
Is that a dish best served cold -- like revenge?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Dear Puck....you have nothing to laugh at. Asshole.

Dear Speak and Spell Monkey. Fuck you.

That is all.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:Dear Puck....you have nothing to laugh at. Asshole.

Dear Speak and Spell Monkey. fuck you.

That is all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Bravo57 wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Dear Puck....you have nothing to laugh at. Asshole.

Dear Speak and Spell Monkey. fuck you.

That is all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cash, what are you laughing at...this guy thinks that you are part of the 7000 guys on the invisible black helo's that airsofted their way into the mog... 8) 8) 8)

Sorry sarn't Satan...I love Jesus...and the men of this site are a very, very close second...
EP said it best...

we may have gotten our nickers in a swivet...no appologies there...but you just gotta understand how many butt nuts are out there spewing total shit...that being said....

Welcome again to the site,

and BTW Ford has been texting me all Goddamn day asking about hockey? Just send him a PM and get it overwith for shit sake....
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

It took me about 8 months to get vetted. Yes - I submitted my 214 and my last official DA photo. I even cursed out an admin and a chick on the site before mine got done. I just didn't know the right people and the checks went back over 15 years. It was more frustrating than the security clearance crap.

Relax, this corner of internet heaven holds the secrets of many men. We're careful who we toss Pandora's keys to. I'm almost 40 and a GS-11, so your "GS-12 in Japan" bullshit doesn't impress much. There's other 11s, 12s and up here. We've got guys who are down to their last few dollars, and guys who are in the mid 6 figures, I'd dare say. There's people so far back in the woods they're on dial-up and guys who are on blackberries. A lot of us would rather drive halfway across country to help another out than visit the family at Christmas. We share personal triumphs, failures and emergencies in the back rooms of this site. We kick each other in the mouth and band together when an outsider comes pissing on the doorstep. It ain't a contest to see who has a knee-knocker or not. Have some thick skin, Ranger.

Oh yeah - welcome. It's worth it.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92

Return to “Introduction Archive”