Introduction (HHC 2/75 Mortars -- 99-00) NSFW

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Colorado Hot Sauce wrote:i dont know if im allowed to post pics like these up?? i thought it might be ok since they are pg rated..if i need to take them down, let me know..

cheers!
If you post photos like that in any area of the site except one (to which you do not yet, and might never have access to) you need to be put NSFW - NOT SAFE FOR WORK - in the subject line. Otherwise, if you ended up getting someone fired from a high-speed high-paying job for watching p.o-r=n at work, they're likely to show up at your house and either beat the shit out of you, or if you're a big guy, shooting a .410 into your fucking leg.

Welcome to the site. Expect a few PMs from me.
Colorado Hot Sauce
Ranger

Post by Colorado Hot Sauce »

Spartan wrote:
Colorado Hot Sauce wrote:i dont know if im allowed to post pics like these up?? i thought it might be ok since they are pg rated..if i need to take them down, let me know..

cheers!
If you post photos like that in any area of the site except one (to which you do not yet, and might never have access to) you need to be put NSFW - NOT SAFE FOR WORK - in the subject line. Otherwise, if you ended up getting someone fired from a high-speed high-paying job for watching p.o-r=n at work, they're likely to show up at your house and either beat the shit out of you, or if you're a big guy, shooting a .410 into your fucking leg.

sorry brother...thanks for the heads up....
HHC 2/75 (FDC/Mortars)
99-00

"Nothing is impossible. You are only limited by fear and even that you can overcome."
Seth Morrison
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

Colorado Hot Sauce wrote:
Spartan wrote:

cheers!

sorry brother...thanks for the heads up....
Oh that's just Pete, don't pay any attention to him, he just get's cranky now and again. Just tell the the dude to bugger off :twisted:

Oh and Welcome.......................................maybe!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
FIST TEAM LTR
Ranger

Welcome

Post by FIST TEAM LTR »

Welcome, I love dthe yak photo with my coffee.
1st Ranger Bn HHC 1978-81
A Company FIST Team
RGR Class 9-79
bmf175
Ranger

Post by bmf175 »

Welcome
C Co & HHC 1/75
1997-2005
RS Class 02-00

Rangers
Monsoon and cmurder
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Welcome.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Welcome.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Introduction Archive”