Rippie

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Rippie
Embryo

Post by Rippie »

Well like I said I'm sorry if I offended anybody I meant those comments for the guys who jumped my case Not the guys who were just interested. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I'll be sure to watch my posts and what I say in them much more carefully. Again My APPOLOGIES.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Rippie wrote:Well like I said I'm sorry if I offended anybody I meant those comments for the guys who jumped my case Not the guys who were just interested. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I'll be sure to watch my posts and what I say in them much more carefully. Again My APPOLOGIES.
Fuck you punk.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Rippie wrote:Well like I said I'm sorry if I offended anybody I meant those comments for the guys who jumped my case Not the guys who were just interested. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I'll be sure to watch my posts and what I say in them much more carefully. Again My APPOLOGIES.
So myself and Ranger Bell are two that you are referring to?
It's all good.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Tenn-RGR wrote:There arent too many 25B running around in RIP or even holdovers. This will be an easy fix.
When I went through RIP I earned a Black Beret.....I have this crazy feeling that our "tough RIP recycle" is going to get his issued.....just a gut-feeling :roll:

If you can't pass a fucking 5 mile run you should jump off the building you little fuckface!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
msg_dman wrote:Bright you are not. Do you realize how easy it is for members of this forum to make your life a living hell at RIP? Do you know how small the Ranger community is?
No but he's gonna find out.

make sure you let the rest of us know. I was curious as to why he was a recycle and now I know, becuase he is a dumbass. RIP must have really changed or maybe the army becuase I would have never thought of piping off like that while on training status. wtf
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Bell

Post by Bell »

I told ya it was gonna be interesting. I love this shit.

Watching someone cut their own throat has alwasy amazed me.

RLTW
Bell
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Anyone else get a PM from this kid, he sent me the following:

"please check rippie intro I think you might wanna see it"

I have no idea what this kid is up to by sending me this.
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

msg_dman wrote:Anyone else get a PM from this kid, he sent me the following:

Yes, he sent me one, too. :roll: I wished him well in Leg Land.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

msg_dman wrote:Guys in RIP holdover have time to screw off on a computer? What is the world coming to.

Welcome there Ripster......it's strange how things have changed...when I went thru RIP the personal computer hadn't even been invented yet...and we didn't have sites like these, and, in our spare time, guess what we did while waiting for our Class to begin...."We Ran"......and so did our Instructor (with a full ruck).......you might avail of your free time by running, doing lots of p.t.,........your MOS will not save you .......either you cut it or you don't.......
The Ranger Battalion is the Best place to be....I Thank Grits every day that I spent my time there.......RIP is merely a small step......now, work on the run, cause the 5 miler tends to be one of the easier ones......wait till souad P.T. at Battalion.......nows there's some smoke!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Good Luck Young Man........it yours for the taking, but, only if you want it bad enough!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

Screw this ass monkey! He's burned enough bridges to have stopped the entire Soviet war amchine from invading Berlin! I say we skull fuck the little the little oxygen thief until we fill his brain housing group with enough Ranger joy juice to were he might actually develop something resembling a clue!

Rippie my ass! Fucking wannabee.
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

gordo173 wrote:Screw this ass monkey! He's burned enough bridges to have stopped the entire Soviet war amchine from invading Berlin! I say we skull fuck the little the little oxygen thief until we fill his brain housing group with enough Ranger joy juice to were he might actually develop something resembling a clue!

Rippie my ass! Fucking wannabee.

I know Bones....I know.......Kids these days what? :lol:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

msg_dman wrote:Anyone else get a PM from this kid, he sent me the following:

He PM'd me telling me there was a big misunderstanding and for me to re-check his intro. I replied the same thing I did inopen forum. It appears to me that he was referring to Ranger Bell and I stating we wore panties and were whining. The whining was cruel I just want to know how th hell he found out about te damned panties. :twisted: :twisted:
It's all good.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Then why didn't I get one?

Maybe they know better. You guys are too easy.

RLTW
Bell
Blacksheep22
Ranger

Post by Blacksheep22 »

Hey Ripturd,

As Rangers it is our privilege to hate you for whatever reasons we want; or none at all. You have to prove yourself to us, not the other way around and so far you've done a shit poor job of it. So kiss my ass if our saying that we hate you hurts your soft-skill MOS feelings. You're just a punk RTO to me and a pretty weak one at that.

As my brother EP said, "Have fun in legland asshole".
If you don't stand behind our troops,
PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them.

RLTW,

Blacksheep22

A Company 2/75 Ranger
2nd Platoon - Blacksheep 1986-1989
Ranger School Class 7-87

Return to “Introduction Archive”