Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by RangerX »

rgrpuck wrote:assclowns......everywhere I look I see assclowns .....it is one huge ass circus...
Lately I am finding it harder & harder to differentiate between assclowns & assmonkeys.

Since Obama is now running the circus, does that make him the Ass Master?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

LEROY wrote:
Boudicca wrote:It wasn't a swamp man, Jenny. It was OLD GREG!!!
Ya like Bailey's?
Why yes. Yes, I do, but not from a shoe...

...and I'll pass on the "club where people wee on each other".
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Wow I think Glamour magazine could take a few pointers from people around here :P
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I fucking hate my life. thank god I have a 4 day...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

I had to hit the yes button when quickbooks asked if I wanted to upgraded as I was booting the computer up today
and of course I didn't do a back-up before I hit the yes button, I always get on others when they don't do a backup but no I was in a hurry.... Now I have to re enter all accounting activity since September 29th, way to go Jenny way to go
I NEED A COCKTAIL
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

cornerofbangerandleaver.jpg
(57.74 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Make your own " Random Thought " in your mind after reading this......

Speeder ( pink + lime-green + red + with streaks of blue hair, black finger nail polish, some where around 9 body-piercings showing, black knee-high boots, grudge rock clothes, NOT hot ), after being stopped for 84 M.P.H. in a clearly posted 60 M.P.H. speed zone last night: " I thought the speed limit was 70 M.P.H., officer ? "

Trooper: " No Ma'am. The speed limit is 60 M.P.H. I have your vehicle speed locked on radar at 84 M.P.H. "

Speeder: " Well, I thought the speed limit was 70, officer. And I thought if I went 8 or 9 or over, you wouldn't stop me. "

Trooper: " Well Ma'am, you are 24 M.P.H. over the posted speed limit in the left lane passing numerous other motorist. "

Speeder: " Well duh. They weren't doing 84. "

:shock:

Trooper: " I'll be right back, Ma'am. " 8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

And if anyone ever doubted the sheer quantity of ass clowns in this country....behold.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Having Cocktail tonight to celebrate figuring out a backdoor way to recover the accounting data I thought was unrecoverable earlier today, I'm celebrating big time!!!

dang intuit quickbook on-line support people were completely useless and a waste of my time!!!
Jenny

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:And if anyone ever doubted the sheer quantity of ass clowns in this country....behold.
Ranger Rock Island Ranger,
You wouldn't be trying to tell us anything, would you? :wink:

P.S. I know I have my moments and don't hide the fact of that!
Jenny

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Jenny Lynn wrote:dang intuit quickbook on-line support people were completely useless and a waste of my time!!!
Allow me to translate for you.

Fucking asshat dickweed fucktards who made that fucking useless software dont know their dicks from a plastic plate.

(There ya go, Jenny) 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:dang intuit quickbook on-line support people were completely useless and a waste of my time!!!
Allow me to translate for you.

Fucking asshat dickweed fucktards who made that fucking useless software dont know their dicks from a plastic plate.

(There ya go, Jenny) 8)
Ranger Rock Island Ranger,
Nicely stated, You are THE MAN!! Rock on. Jenny
Jenny

DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
*That* is a priceless quote. 8) :lol:
~Black Raven~
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

Fucking depressing, ain't it?
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”