Ranger Quartermaster Closed

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: Ranger Quartermaster Closing

Post by centermass »

Katie,

You've done an over the top job running the QM. I don't think anyone has ever had a complaint, bad comment or anything negative at all to say about how you've taken the store and ran it over the years.

I was privileged to be there at the start of this endeavor, see it unfold, and even though it's coming to a close, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say Thank you for supporting Jason, the store, all of us here and a job well done. Good luck with your new adventures in education, as long as you don't get liberally brainwashed by the faculty. :mrgreen:

Wishing you all the best,

J

Short vid of both Jason and Katie, as she rides off into the sunset.

RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Grifter
Ranger

Post by Grifter »

Its sad that it took the QM closing to get me to make a purchase, but in all honesty it did. Thank you controlling this thing while you could. Hopefully I will be able to sneak another purchase out of our current finances before you close for good.

RLTW,
Grifter
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Grifter wrote:Its sad that it took the QM closing to get me to make a purchase, but in all honesty it did. Thank you controlling this thing while you could. Hopefully I will be able to sneak another purchase out of our current finances before you close for good.

RLTW,
Grifter
Me too, just ordered the DUI cut out hat. I have a DUI hoodie that's awesome that I got a Christmas or two ago. Thanks for hosting the QM as long as you have, great job!
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Grifter
Ranger

Post by Grifter »

Order arrived today, Package was a bit torn from the journey, but the goods survived in tact. I am impressed with the quality of both shirts and the stickers that I ordered..

Theres gonna be another small order soon as I get another check later this week....

Thanks again,
Grifter
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA
Krystyna
Ranger Wife

Post by Krystyna »

Everything I own is mostly from here. Sad to see it go! Wonder if I could convince the S5 shop to buy some items to keep in stock for the ladies (we do not have a huge selection of stuff anymore). Well I have passed the word to all the other wives I know.

Katie, thank you for running the shop and the best of luck with your future plans!
Tina

"If you have a point, please feel free to come to it"

"This is life, not a dress rehearsal!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”