Photograph help

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Photograph help

Post by Steadfast »

5911man wrote:I knew there was a reason why I have stayed away from these forums, strangers with little or no interest in the subject at hand butting in and informing me about protocols and SOPs, I'm not aware of. I only posted on this site to get in touch with, people I knew and cared about, over my twenty year military and 16 year fed govt career. I answered a simple question regarding myself and someone I know, and Steadfast has already ruined my ArmyRanger.com experience. Thanks Steadfast.
My pleasure - go read site FAQ's - & post an intro
If you do not follow my request, you may get me fired.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

5911man wrote:I knew there was a reason why I have stayed away from these forums, strangers with little or no interest in the subject at hand butting in and informing me about protocols and SOPs, I'm not aware of. I only posted on this site to get in touch with, people I knew and cared about, over my twenty year military and 16 year fed govt career. I answered a simple question regarding myself and someone I know, and Steadfast has already ruined my ArmyRanger.com experience. Thanks Steadfast.
He asked you to post an introduction and your butthurt over that one thing?? Are you serious?

As for your experience here, you did it to yourself. Steadfast is an admin on this site and it's his fucking J.O.B to sometimes inform those (Mainly YOU in this instance) when the rules of the site are not followed. He could have locked the thread, but chose not to do so. As for rules, damn. You should have been the exception. Guess you don't like to follow the rules, and shit, there goes the neighborhood when we we failed to accommodate you.

If you can't abide by the site rules, as is asked OF ALL who register, are too thin skinned when informed by an admin on what to do, and then blow it out of proportion and bitch about it the way most children do when asked to eat their fucking vegetables, take your combined 36 years worth of complaining elsewhere......

That's the "Nice" version.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

If you're going to get all butt-hurt over that, then it wouldn't have been long until some other asshole got you all boo-boo lipped anyway.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Slowpoke wrote:If you're going to get all butt-hurt over that, then it wouldn't have been long until some other asshole got you all boo-boo lipped anyway.
HEHEHEHEHE
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

A little thin skinned are we? There's a reason we do this> far too many phonies and wanna-bes (not to imply that you are) not to mention persec issues (both operational & the 'Ex's lawyers :) ) We vet all claiming 'ranger' status and like to know who we are talking to.
Stead did not "ruin" your experience, he's protecting ours. One post to remind you of the rules in our sandbox drives you off? c'mon..If you're keeping your panties in a wad and walk away, it's your loss, the brothers who stay in the private forums that you apparently don't want to access will never know that you & your special gifts passed us by.
But, if you're too sensitive around the forums, you'd never handle the reunions and linkups fomented by the camradeship we experience here, especially if you're one of those cats who only functioned in batt or SF by hiding behind your stripes.

Welcome to the site, whatever you choose to do.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

In steps McD to sooth the savage beasts.
1st.... Paul glad to hear from you and glad you are still as feisty as ever. Do get to wound up... The place has been around awhile and over the years every dickhead in the world stops by to to spew something... the adults decided that an introduction was appropriate so that everybody knew who they were talking to. You weren't singled out everyone who doesn't post an intro as their first post is prompted to do so. Been awhile since you were a cherry uh! :D

PM inbound.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “The Mosh Pit”