Gkin's 3rd SITREP

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

This is one of those times I would love to see "Terry Tate-DEP Linebacker"
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
BMksman
Ranger

Post by BMksman »

I'm so confused... aren't you in basic? How do you have so much time to get on the computer?
B Co. 3/75 2006-2010
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

I am an OLD MAN... compared to you. I laughed at your ruck weights. Imagine 135 pounds in an Alice Large, with another 50 pounds in your RACK/Ass Pack setup... now, imagine that at 12K plus feet. That's Afghanistan.

BTDT.

80 pounds on a road march is nothing.

Don't quit!
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

GSXRanger wrote:I am an OLD MAN... compared to you. I laughed at your ruck weights. Imagine 135 pounds in an Alice Large, with another 50 pounds in your RACK/Ass Pack setup... now, imagine that at 12K plus feet. That's Afghanistan.

BTDT.

Don't quit!
135lbs in Afghanistan - what a joke....just ask him!

By the time he graduates RIP he will have been the guy designated to carry the mortar section's base-plates and he was towing the Howitzer of some arty-party unit on Benning while doing a 386 mile ruck-run before graduating, all while wearing class a shoes and a mop-suit....basic so hard these days, Sarge.......
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Matador275 wrote:
GSXRanger wrote:I am an OLD MAN... compared to you. I laughed at your ruck weights. Imagine 135 pounds in an Alice Large, with another 50 pounds in your RACK/Ass Pack setup... now, imagine that at 12K plus feet. That's Afghanistan.

BTDT.

Don't quit!
135lbs in Afghanistan - what a joke....just ask him!

By the time he graduates RIP he will have been the guy designated to carry the mortar section's base-plates and he was towing the Howitzer of some arty-party unit on Benning while doing a 386 mile ruck-run before graduating, all while wearing class a shoes and a mop-suit....basic so hard these days, Sarge.......
True Dat!!!

What was I thinking??? :roll:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Letters from School”